Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Racine County

  •   State: 
    Wisconsin
      County: 
    Racine County
      Zips: 
    53407
    53404
    53138
    53401
    53408
    53167
    53177
    53139
    53405
    53403
    53185
    53108
    53126
    53182
    53185
    53177
    53404
    53406
    53405
    53402
    53406
    53403
    53105
      Coordinates: 
    42.75117428175042, -87.69608092095926
      Area total: 
    792.14 sq. mi., 2051.64 sq. km, 506971.52 acres
      Area land: 
    332.59 sq. mi., 861.40 sq. km, 212857.60 acres
      Area water: 
    459.55 sq. mi., 1190.24 sq. km, 294113.92 acres
      Established: 
    1836
      Capital seat: 

    Racine
    Address: 730 Wisconsin Ave
    County Courthouse
    Racine, WI 53403-1238
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 21 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Racine County, Wisconsin, United States

  •   Population: 
    197,727; Population change: 1.19% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    594.4 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $53,659
      Households: 
    74,902
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.30% per 97,155 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.10%
      Income taxes: 
    6.75%
      GDP: 
    $7.80 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Racine County's population of Wisconsin of 90,217 residents in 1930 has increased 2,19-fold to 197,727 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.25% female residents and 49.75% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.00% in Racine County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 40.00% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.00% in Racine County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 40.00% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    84,490 residential units of which 93.45% share occupied residential units.

    24 minutes is the average time that residents in Racine County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.50% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.65% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.49% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.23% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Racine County, Wisconsin 66.42% are owner-occupied homes, another 26.55% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.03% are vacant.

  • The 57.17% of the population in Racine County, Wisconsin who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 45.660%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 53.070%) of those eligible to vote in Racine County, Wisconsin.

Skyline of Racine County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Fisher Joann H

612 Unionville Rd, Kennett Square, PA 19348

Bailey's Seafood

3531 NJ-47, Port Elizabeth, NJ 08348

Vanguard Culinary Group Ltd

716 Whitfield St #1618, Fayetteville, NC 28306

Capt Sal's Seafood & Chicken

10038 Chef Menteur Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70127

Yumbutter

2901 Progress Rd, Madison, WI 53716

Landscape of Wisconsin