Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Outagamie County

  •   State: 
    Outagamie County
    44.41609186896077, -88.46493243082229
      Area total: 
    644.61 sq. mi., 1669.53 sq. km, 412549.12 acres
      Area land: 
    637.58 sq. mi., 1651.32 sq. km, 408049.92 acres
      Area water: 
    7.03 sq. mi., 18.21 sq. km, 4499.20 acres
      Capital seat: 

    Address: 410 S Walnut St
    County Administration Building
    Appleton, WI 54911-5920
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 36 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Outagamie County, Wisconsin, United States

  •   Population: 
    190,705; Population change: 7.93% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    299 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.50% per 102,786 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
    $11.64 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Outagamie County's population of Wisconsin of 62,790 residents in 1930 has increased 3,04-fold to 190,705 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.94% female residents and 50.06% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.78% in Outagamie County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 37.22% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.78% in Outagamie County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 37.22% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    79,131 residential units of which 96.34% share occupied residential units.

    19.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Outagamie County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    84.70% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 7.28% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.75% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.24% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Outagamie County, Wisconsin 69.45% are owner-occupied homes, another 25.69% are rented apartments, and the remaining 4.86% are vacant.

  • The 82.90% of the population in Outagamie County, Wisconsin who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 43.330%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 54.930%) of those eligible to vote in Outagamie County, Wisconsin.

Skyline of Outagamie County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Sunburst Foods Inc

250 NC-43, Vanceboro, NC 28586

C Meyer & Associates

3394 SW Miller Dr, Gresham, OR 97080

Evers Heilig Inc

5640 Feltl Rd, Hopkins, MN 55343

Sancho Blanco Foods

444 E Johnston St, Colton, CA 92324

Bakewell Food Court

6427 Old Winter Garden Rd, Orlando, FL 32835

Landscape of Wisconsin