Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Oconto County

  •   State: 
    Wisconsin
      County: 
    Oconto County
      Zips: 
    54175
    54149
    54171
    54141
    54101
    54139
    54138
    54174
    54124
    54154
    54153
      Coordinates: 
    44.99853231902572, -88.22058518659526
      Area total: 
    1148.85 sq. mi., 2975.50 sq. km, 735262.72 acres
      Area land: 
    997.48 sq. mi., 2583.46 sq. km, 638387.84 acres
      Area water: 
    151.37 sq. mi., 392.04 sq. km, 96874.88 acres
      Established: 
    1851
      Capital seat: 

    Oconto
    Address: 301 Washington St
    County Courthouse
    Oconto, WI 54153-1620
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 31 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Oconto County, Wisconsin, United States

  •   Population: 
    38,965; Population change: 3.47% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    39.1 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $50,254
      Households: 
    15,527
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.30% per 20,241 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.50%
      Income taxes: 
    6.75%
      GDP: 
    $978.97 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Oconto County's population of Wisconsin of 25,276 residents in 1930 has increased 1,54-fold to 38,965 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.77% female residents and 50.23% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.44% in Oconto County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 36.56% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.44% in Oconto County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 36.56% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    23,754 residential units of which 69.27% share occupied residential units.

    27 minutes is the average time that residents in Oconto County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.02% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.47% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.21% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 6.08% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Oconto County, Wisconsin 57.39% are owner-occupied homes, another 11.17% are rented apartments, and the remaining 31.44% are vacant.

  • The 55.42% of the population in Oconto County, Wisconsin who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 46.160%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 52.340%) of those eligible to vote in Oconto County, Wisconsin.

Skyline of Oconto County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Community Grocery & Hardware

11260 Statesville Blvd, Cleveland, NC 27013

Conway Peggy

35670 Kenai Spur Hwy # 101B, Soldotna, AK 99669

Dave's Snack Bar

4297 Pacific Hwy BLDG # 32, San Diego, CA 92110

Illico Inc

3300 J David Jones Pkwy, Springfield, IL 62707

Atlantic Food N Spices Inc

9201 Sovereign Row, Dallas, TX 75247

Landscape of Wisconsin