Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Manitowoc County

  •   State: 
    Wisconsin
      County: 
    Manitowoc County
      Zips: 
    54215
    54207
    54221
    54214
    54230
    54232
    54247
    53015
    53063
    54227
    54228
    54245
    54230
    53042
    54241
    54220
      Coordinates: 
    44.11068894349895, -87.51237161709594
      Area total: 
    1494.08 sq. mi., 3869.64 sq. km, 956209.28 acres
      Area land: 
    589.31 sq. mi., 1526.29 sq. km, 377155.20 acres
      Area water: 
    904.77 sq. mi., 2343.35 sq. km, 579054.08 acres
      Established: 
    1836
      Capital seat: 

    Manitowoc
    Address: 1010 S 8Th St
    County Courthouse
    Manitowoc, WI 54220-5392
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 25 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Manitowoc County, Wisconsin, United States

  •   Population: 
    81,359; Population change: -0.10% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    138.1 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $48,845
      Households: 
    33,711
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.20% per 40,419 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.75%
      GDP: 
    $3.81 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Manitowoc County's population of Wisconsin of 58,674 residents in 1930 has increased 1,39-fold to 81,359 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.06% female residents and 49.94% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.16% in Manitowoc County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 38.84% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.16% in Manitowoc County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 38.84% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    37,818 residential units of which 92.54% share occupied residential units.

    19.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Manitowoc County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.28% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.05% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.44% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.03% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Manitowoc County, Wisconsin 70.77% are owner-occupied homes, another 21.80% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.43% are vacant.

  • The 77.52% of the population in Manitowoc County, Wisconsin who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 45.350%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 52.880%) of those eligible to vote in Manitowoc County, Wisconsin.

Skyline of Manitowoc County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Professional Processor Food Equipment

1564 FM109, New Ulm, TX 78950

R Jay & Associates Inc

8896 S Seneca St, Weedsport, NY 13166

Johnson O'Hare Food Broker

524 Duanesburg Rd, Schenectady, NY 12306

Bove's

837-849 US-7, Milton, VT 05468

Dupont Cheese Inc

N10140 WI-110, Marion, WI 54950

Landscape of Wisconsin