Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Langlade County

  •   State: 
    Wisconsin
      County: 
    Langlade County
      Zips: 
    54430
    54464
    54485
    54462
    54418
    54424
    54465
    54491
    54428
    54409
      Coordinates: 
    45.26234443943775, -89.0719089895977
      Area total: 
    887.79 sq. mi., 2299.38 sq. km, 568188.16 acres
      Area land: 
    870.70 sq. mi., 2255.10 sq. km, 557246.72 acres
      Area water: 
    17.10 sq. mi., 44.28 sq. km, 10941.44 acres
      Established: 
    1879
      Capital seat: 

    Antigo
    Address: 800 Clermont St
    County Courthouse
    Antigo, WI 54409-1947
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 21 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Langlade County, Wisconsin, United States

  •   Population: 
    19,491; Population change: -2.43% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    22.4 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $41,304
      Households: 
    8,719
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.50% per 9,285 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.50%
      Income taxes: 
    6.75%
      GDP: 
    $732.92 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Langlade County's population of Wisconsin of 21,544 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,9-fold to 19,491 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.18% female residents and 49.82% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.45% in Langlade County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 36.55% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.45% in Langlade County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 36.55% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    12,138 residential units of which 71.19% share occupied residential units.

    22 minutes is the average time that residents in Langlade County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.27% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.64% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.15% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.89% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Langlade County, Wisconsin 58.17% are owner-occupied homes, another 15.15% are rented apartments, and the remaining 26.68% are vacant.

  • The 65.81% of the population in Langlade County, Wisconsin who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 48.850%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 49.820%) of those eligible to vote in Langlade County, Wisconsin.

Skyline of Langlade County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Preferred Meal Systems Inc

4135 Birney Ave, Moosic, PA 18507

Nicole Lorraine Organics

Nicole Lorraine Organics, 3450 Wrightsboro Rd Suite 5655, Augusta, GA 30909

Fishin Fever Outdoor Wear

2340 Tifton Ave, Kenner, LA 70062

La Real Foods

13013 SW 122nd Ave, Miami, FL 33186

Jerky Snack Shack

21 River St, Helen, GA 30545

Landscape of Wisconsin