Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Fond du Lac County

  •   State: 
    Fond du Lac County
    43.753589496053465, -88.48826334408766
      Area total: 
    765.84 sq. mi., 1983.52 sq. km, 490138.88 acres
      Area land: 
    719.57 sq. mi., 1863.67 sq. km, 460522.24 acres
      Area water: 
    46.28 sq. mi., 119.85 sq. km, 29616.64 acres
      Capital seat: 

    Fond Du Lac
    Address: 160 S Macy St
    City County Government Center
    Fond Du Lac, WI 54935-4241
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 25 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, United States

  •   Population: 
    104,154; Population change: 2.48% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    144.7 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.90% per 56,114 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
    $4.90 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Fond du Lac County's population of Wisconsin of 59,883 residents in 1930 has increased 1,74-fold to 104,154 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.98% female residents and 49.02% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.65% in Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 38.35% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.65% in Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 38.35% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    45,740 residential units of which 93.62% share occupied residential units.

    20.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Fond du Lac County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.13% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.30% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.46% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.56% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin 67.64% are owner-occupied homes, another 24.49% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.87% are vacant.

  • The 64.50% of the population in Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 53.830%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 44.840%) of those eligible to vote in Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin.

Skyline of Fond du Lac County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Teinnovations LLC

30W100 Butterfield Rd, Warrenville, IL 60555


779 MS-16, Carthage, MS 39051

Informed Foods & Smoothies

2374 Seipstown Rd, Fogelsville, PA 18051

Crystal Temptations

67 Porete Ave, North Arlington, NJ 07031

Simply Nourished

419 Main Ave, Clear Lake, IA 50428

Landscape of Wisconsin