Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

King County

  •   State: 
    Washington
      County: 
    King County
      Zips: 
    98114
    98089
    98035
    98015
    98141
    98160
    98181
    98138
    98071
    98071
    98224
    98114
    98194
    98073
    98015
    98175
    98013
    98025
    98062
    98035
    98139
    98041
    98111
    98009
    98127
    98093
    98165
    98064
    98124
    98063
    98113
    98148
    98174
    98004
    98198
    98083
    98161
    98050
    98288
    98148
    98166
    98158
    98168
    98158
    98039
    98166
    98001
    98155
    98164
    98056
    98051
    98198
    98146
    98148
    98001
    98148
    98010
    98059
    98177
    98168
    98024
    98154
    98177
    98014
    98047
    98148
    98188
    98077
    98155
    98178
    98075
    98188
    98146
    98019
    98168
    98074
    98053
    98042
    98065
    98042
    98056
    98058
    98059
    98136
    98155
    98023
    98168
    98029
    98092
    98028
    98198
    98045
    98070
    98126
    98008
    98031
    98106
    98055
    98133
    98199
    98038
    98030
    98195
    98040
    98117
    98166
    98022
    98011
    98144
    98116
    98006
    98188
    98001
    98112
    98007
    98133
    98102
    98134
    98119
    98118
    98002
    98125
    98121
    98072
    98057
    98027
    98115
    98108
    98034
    98107
    98033
    98122
    98005
    98109
    98003
    98105
    98032
    98052
    98103
    98004
    98101
    98104
      Coordinates: 
    47.4909231229131, -121.83595172610606
      Area total: 
    2307.45 sq. mi., 5976.28 sq. km, 1476769.92 acres
      Area land: 
    2115.28 sq. mi., 5478.56 sq. km, 1353781.12 acres
      Area water: 
    192.17 sq. mi., 497.72 sq. km, 122988.80 acres
      Established: 
    1852
      Capital seat: 

    Seattle
    Address: 516 3Rd Ave
    County Courthouse
    Seattle, WA 98104-2385
    Governing Body: County Council with 9 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • King County, Washington, United States

  •   Population: 
    2,269,675; Population change: 17.52% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,073 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $66,008
      Households: 
    774,392
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.50% per 1,286,608 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.90%
      GDP: 
    $294.33 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • King County's population of Washington of 463,517 residents in 1930 has increased 4,9-fold to 2,269,675 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.96% female residents and 50.04% male residents live in as of 2020, 53.41% in King County, Washington are married and the remaining 46.59% are single population.

    As of 2020, 53.41% in King County, Washington are married and the remaining 46.59% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    969,234 residential units of which 94.69% share occupied residential units.

    29.1 minutes is the average time that residents in King County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    68.93% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.95% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 9.32% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.45% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in King County, Washington 56.20% are owner-occupied homes, another 38.18% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.62% are vacant.

  • The 35.07% of the population in King County, Washington who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 28.030%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 69.970%) of those eligible to vote in King County, Washington.

Skyline of King County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Gourmet Kitchen Inc

110 Harmon Dr # 303, Blackwood, NJ 08012

North Side Cheese Co

820 Camp Horne Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15237

Willowcreek Farms Inc

215 E Hopson St, Bad Axe, MI 48413

Wade's Mill (closed for the winter, reopens Apr 2, 2022)

55 Kennedy Wades Mill Loop, Raphine, VA 24472

Hirzel Canning Company - Ottawa Facility

325 Williamstown Rd #1845, Ottawa, OH 45875

Landscape of Washington