Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Orange County

  •   State: 
    Vermont
      County: 
    Orange County
      Zips: 
    05085
    05054
    05041
    05083
    05076
    05675
    05039
    05058
    05086
    05060
    05070
    05074
    05072
    05649
    05051
    05036
    05079
    05061
    05040
    05075
    05043
    05077
    05081
    05038
    05679
    05045
    05033
    05060
      Coordinates: 
    44.00563230615189, -72.37680725104714
      Area total: 
    691.67 sq. mi., 1791.41 sq. km, 442665.60 acres
      Area land: 
    687.03 sq. mi., 1779.40 sq. km, 439697.92 acres
      Area water: 
    4.64 sq. mi., 12.01 sq. km, 2967.68 acres
      Established: 
    1781
      Capital seat: 

    Chelsea
    Address: 5 Court St
    County Courthouse
    Chelsea, VT 05038-9012
    Governing Body: County Court with 2 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Orange County, Vermont, United States

  •   Population: 
    29,277; Population change: 1.18% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    43 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $48,964
      Households: 
    11,681
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.80% per 15,395 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    9.50%
      GDP: 
    $745.98 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Orange County's population of Vermont of 16,694 residents in 1930 has increased 1,75-fold to 29,277 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.17% female residents and 49.83% male residents live in as of 2020, 59.17% in Orange County, Vermont are married and the remaining 40.83% are single population.

    As of 2020, 59.17% in Orange County, Vermont are married and the remaining 40.83% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    14,953 residential units of which 82.69% share occupied residential units.

    27.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Orange County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    74.66% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.29% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.29% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 7.21% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Orange County, Vermont 64.83% are owner-occupied homes, another 18.00% are rented apartments, and the remaining 17.17% are vacant.

  • The 14.18% of the population in Orange County, Vermont who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 33.250%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 64.560%) of those eligible to vote in Orange County, Vermont.

Skyline of Orange County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Wickers Food Products Inc

501 Main St, Hornersville, MO 63855

European Food Worx

2533 Haverford Rd, Ardmore, PA 19003

Consuelo M. York, CPM

101 Brunswick Ave, Emporia, VA 23847

Cheers Food And Fuel

612 E Vine St, Vienna, IL 62995

Peggy A Spraggins Inc

508 Ledge Rd, Macedonia, OH 44056

Landscape of Vermont