Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Weber County

  •   State: 
    Utah
      County: 
    Weber County
      Zips: 
    84201
    84412
    84409
    84415
    84405
    84408
    84405
    84404
    84414
    84404
    84404
    84405
    84404
    84317
    84315
    84404
    84405
    84414
    84310
    84414
    84405
    84403
    84401
    84067
    84405
    84404
    84403
    84401
      Coordinates: 
    41.269859915747965, -111.91334188067985
      Area total: 
    659.84 sq. mi., 1708.98 sq. km, 422298.24 acres
      Area land: 
    576.27 sq. mi., 1492.54 sq. km, 368814.08 acres
      Area water: 
    83.57 sq. mi., 216.44 sq. km, 53484.16 acres
      Established: 
    1849
      Capital seat: 

    Ogden
    Address: 2380 Washington Blvd
    County Courthouse
    Ogden, UT 84401-1475
    Governing Body: County Commission with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Hutchinson's Rule

  • Weber County, Utah, United States

  •   Population: 
    262,223; Population change: 13.40% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    455 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $53,400
      Households: 
    74,940
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.80% per 129,907 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.50%
      Income taxes: 
    6.98%
      GDP: 
    $10.58 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Weber County's population of Utah of 52,172 residents in 1930 has increased 5,03-fold to 262,223 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.37% female residents and 50.63% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.30% in Weber County, Utah are married and the remaining 38.70% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.30% in Weber County, Utah are married and the remaining 38.70% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    95,614 residential units of which 93.70% share occupied residential units.

    23.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Weber County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.63% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.86% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.37% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.13% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Weber County, Utah 69.77% are owner-occupied homes, another 21.49% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.74% are vacant.

  • The 68.42% of the population in Weber County, Utah who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 62.520%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 34.970%) of those eligible to vote in Weber County, Utah.

Skyline of Weber County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Mad Nuts LLC

565 Barx Rd, Mesilla Park, NM 88047

Highland Foods

125 W Meadow Rd, Rockland, ME 04841

El Milagro Tortillas

2919 S Western Ave, Chicago, IL 60608

S & B Food Brokers

19 Peck St, North Haven, CT 06473

All Star Ltd

8 S Main St #202, Fond du Lac, WI 54935

Landscape of Utah