Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Utah County

  •   State: 
    Utah
      County: 
    Utah County
      Zips: 
    84013
    84013
    84605
    84603
    84626
    84013
    84633
    84057
    84043
    84655
    84604
    84058
    84602
    84062
    84059
    84655
    84653
    84664
    84004
    84003
    84005
    84045
    84042
    84606
    84651
    84663
    84097
    84062
    84660
    84601
    84058
    84057
    84003
    84043
    84604
      Coordinates: 
    40.11995017661683, -111.67030582193593
      Area total: 
    2144.22 sq. mi., 5553.51 sq. km, 1372302.72 acres
      Area land: 
    2004.07 sq. mi., 5190.51 sq. km, 1282603.52 acres
      Area water: 
    140.16 sq. mi., 363.00 sq. km, 89699.20 acres
      Established: 
    1849
      Capital seat: 

    Provo
    Address: 100 E Center St
    County Administration Building
    Provo, UT 84606-3106
    Governing Body: County Commission with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Hutchinson's Rule

  • Utah County, Utah, United States

  •   Population: 
    659,399; Population change: 27.65% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    329 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $57,604
      Households: 
    139,252
      Unemployment rate: 
    3.70% per 314,022 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.45%
      Income taxes: 
    6.98%
      GDP: 
    $25.90 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Utah County's population of Utah of 49,021 residents in 1930 has increased 13,45-fold to 659,399 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.38% female residents and 49.62% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.28% in Utah County, Utah are married and the remaining 37.72% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.28% in Utah County, Utah are married and the remaining 37.72% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    192,570 residential units of which 95.84% share occupied residential units.

    22.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Utah County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    73.59% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 14.76% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.32% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.32% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Utah County, Utah 67.46% are owner-occupied homes, another 28.13% are rented apartments, and the remaining 4.41% are vacant.

  • The 87.46% of the population in Utah County, Utah who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 77.710%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 18.800%) of those eligible to vote in Utah County, Utah.

Skyline of Utah County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Quincy's

305 W Harrison St, Seattle, WA 98109

FWB Inc

37 Deer Park, Lynn, MA 01905

Benchmark Foods Inc

2901 S Cravens Rd, Fort Worth, TX 76119

River Bottom Farms : Meat and Fresh Produce Market

601 Davis Ranch Rd, San Marcos, TX 78666

Leslie's Organics/Coconut Secret

298 Miller Ave, Mill Valley, CA 94941

Landscape of Utah