Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Millard County

  •   State: 
    Utah
      County: 
    Millard County
      Zips: 
    84635
    84640
    84728
    84638
    84637
    84728
    84636
    84656
    84635
    84644
    84649
    84631
    84624
      Coordinates: 
    39.073285673836324, -113.1007005994198
      Area total: 
    6836.97 sq. mi., 17707.68 sq. km, 4375662.08 acres
      Area land: 
    6785.50 sq. mi., 17574.36 sq. km, 4342720.00 acres
      Area water: 
    51.47 sq. mi., 133.31 sq. km, 32942.08 acres
      Established: 
    1851
      Capital seat: 

    Fillmore
    Address: 50 S Main St
    County Courthouse
    Fillmore, UT 84631-5504
    Governing Body: County Commission with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Hutchinson's Rule

  • Millard County, Utah, United States

  •   Population: 
    12,975; Population change: 3.78% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1.91 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $45,698
      Households: 
    4,044
      Unemployment rate: 
    3.20% per 5,941 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.90%
      Income taxes: 
    6.98%
      GDP: 
    $809.73 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Millard County's population of Utah of 9,945 residents in 1930 has increased 1,3-fold to 12,975 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 48.40% female residents and 51.60% male residents live in as of 2020, 65.38% in Millard County, Utah are married and the remaining 34.62% are single population.

    As of 2020, 65.38% in Millard County, Utah are married and the remaining 34.62% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    4,907 residential units of which 87.61% share occupied residential units.

    19.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Millard County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    68.44% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 19.21% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.43% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.50% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Millard County, Utah 66.85% are owner-occupied homes, another 16.87% are rented apartments, and the remaining 16.27% are vacant.

  • The 81.07% of the population in Millard County, Utah who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 77.080%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 15.990%) of those eligible to vote in Millard County, Utah.

Skyline of Millard County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Candy Craze

101 N Rangeline Rd #1, Joplin, MO 64801

Foresight Sales & Marketing LLC

880 E Lone Cactus Dr, Phoenix, AZ 85024

Simrad Fisheries

19210 33rd Ave W A, Lynnwood, WA 98036

Dvash Foods Inc

2 Brewer Rd, Kaser, NY 10952

Crunchy Mama Granola - online

14754 Lexington Ave, Anacortes, WA 98221

Landscape of Utah