Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

ZIP Code 84081

Zip code area 84081 in West Jordan, Salt Lake County, UT

  •   State: 
    Utah
      Counties: 
    Salt Lake County
      Cities: 
    West Jordan
      County FIPS: 
    49035
      Area total: 
    1.547 sq mi
      Area land: 
    15.47 sq mi
      Elevation: 
    4.040 feet
  •   Latitude: 
    40,6101
      Longitude: 
    -112,0246
      Dman name cbsa: 
    Salt Lake City UT
      Timezone: 
    Mountain Standard Time (MST) UTC-7:00; Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) UTC-6:00
      Coordinates: 
    40.60284, -112.03764
      GMAP: 

    Utah 84081, USA

  •   Population: 
    50,596 individuals
      Population density: 
    48,752.85 people per square miles
      Households: 
    76
      Unemployment rate: 
    2.3%
      Household income: 
    $102,651 average annual income
      Housing units: 
    14,332 residential housing units
      Health insurance: 
    6.7% of residents who report not having health insurance
      Veterans: 
    0.4% of residents who are veterans

The ZIP 84081 is a West ZIP code and located in the preferred city/town West Jordan, Salt Lake County, Utah with a population estimated today at about 56.140 peoples. The preferred city may be different from the city where the zip code 84081 is located. West Jordan is usually the name of the main post office. When sending a package or mail, always indicate your preferred or accepted cities. Using any city from the list of invalid cities may result in delays.

West Jordan is the primary city, acceptable cities are W Valley City, West Valley, West Valley City, obsolete and unacceptable cities or spellings are W Jordan, W Valley, WJ, Wjrd.

  • Living in the postal code area 84081 of West Jordan, Salt Lake County, Utah 53.8% of population who are male and 46.2% who are female.

    The median age for all people, for males & for females based on 2020 Census data. Median is the middle value, when all possible values are listed in order. Median is not the same as Average (or Mean).

  • Household income staggered according to certain income ranges.

    The median commute time of resident workers require for a one-way commute to work in minutes.

    The distribution of different age groups in the population of the zip code area of West Jordan, Salt Lake County 84081.

    The percentage distribution of the population by race.

    Estimated residential value of individual residential buildings as a percentage.

    The age of the building does not always say something about the structural condition of the residential buildings.

    The percentage of education level of the population.

Salt Lake County

  •   State: 
    Utah
      County: 
    Salt Lake County
      Zips: 
    84171
    84127
    84145
    84157
    84165
    84139
    84165
    84184
    84199
    84090
    84170
    84006
    84125
    84091
    84157
    84180
    84134
    84152
    84158
    84006
    84110
    84106
    84133
    84093
    84122
    84138
    84092
    84114
    84128
    84092
    84109
    84150
    84118
    84190
    84143
    84148
    84106
    84117
    84047
    84124
    84118
    84121
    84124
    84119
    84107
    84118
    84128
    84009
    84121
    84096
    84129
    84113
    84120
    84065
    84092
    84112
    84129
    84096
    84044
    84123
    84081
    84121
    84123
    84123
    84093
    84117
    84124
    84103
    84132
    84108
    84084
    84105
    84117
    84120
    84109
    84119
    84121
    84115
    84094
    84116
    84065
    84107
    84102
    84106
    84119
    84088
    84095
    84047
    84115
    84101
    84107
    84104
    84020
    84111
    84070
      Coordinates: 
    40.66730730852535, -111.92360577876961
      Area total: 
    805.74 sq. mi., 2086.85 sq. km, 515671.04 acres
      Area land: 
    742.07 sq. mi., 1921.94 sq. km, 474922.88 acres
      Area water: 
    63.67 sq. mi., 164.90 sq. km, 40748.16 acres
      Established: 
    1840
      Capital seat: 

    Salt Lake City
    Address: 2001 S State St
    Salt Lake City, UT 84190-0001
    Governing Body: County Council with 9 board size
    Governing Authority: Hutchinson's Rule

  • Salt Lake County, Utah, United States

  •   Population: 
    1,185,238; Population change: 15.11% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,597 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $58,712
      Households: 
    338,961
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.10% per 642,357 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.80%
      Income taxes: 
    6.98%
      GDP: 
    $86.42 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Salt Lake County's population of Utah of 194,102 residents in 1930 has increased 6,11-fold to 1,185,238 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.12% female residents and 50.88% male residents live in as of 2020, 59.28% in Salt Lake County, Utah are married and the remaining 40.72% are single population.

    As of 2020, 59.28% in Salt Lake County, Utah are married and the remaining 40.72% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    428,279 residential units of which 94.62% share occupied residential units.

    25.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Salt Lake County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    76.78% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.87% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 3.21% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.03% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Salt Lake County, Utah 66.91% are owner-occupied homes, another 27.54% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.55% are vacant.

  • The 65.65% of the population in Salt Lake County, Utah who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 48.090%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 48.170%) of those eligible to vote in Salt Lake County, Utah.

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

New Horizons Baking Co

211 Woodlawn Ave, Norwalk, OH 44857

Bosco Products Inc

441 Main Rd, Towaco, NJ 07082

Food Sales

322 Nancy Lynn Ln #5, Knoxville, TN 37919

Little BIG Kids LLC

4072 Jermantown Rd, Fairfax, VA 22030

Neil Jones Food Co

1701 W 16th St, Vancouver, WA 98660