Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

ZIP Code 80033

Zip code area 80033 in Wheat Ridge, Jefferson County, CO

  •   State: 
    Colorado
      Counties: 
    Jefferson County
      Cities: 
    Denver
    ,
    Wheat Ridge
      County FIPS: 
    08059
      Area total: 
    8.600 sq mi
      Area land: 
    8.339 sq mi
      Area water: 
    0.261 sq mi
      Elevation: 
    1.183 feet
  •   Latitude: 
    39,7739
      Longitude: 
    -105,0967
      Dman name cbsa: 
    Denver-Aurora-Lakewood CO
      Timezone: 
    Mountain Standard Time (MST) UTC-7:00; Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) UTC-6:00
      Coordinates: 
    39,7739, -105,0967
      GMAP: 

    Colorado 80033, USA

  •   Population: 
    27,499 individuals
      Population density: 
    49,162.11 people per square miles
      Households: 
    3,385
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.5%
      Household income: 
    $72,621 average annual income
      Housing units: 
    13,168 residential housing units
      Health insurance: 
    6.9% of residents who report not having health insurance
      Veterans: 
    0.8% of residents who are veterans

The ZIP 80033 is a West ZIP code and located in the preferred city/town Wheat Ridge, Jefferson County, Colorado with a population estimated today at about 27.963 peoples. The preferred city may be different from the city where the zip code 80033 is located. Wheat Ridge is usually the name of the main post office. When sending a package or mail, always indicate your preferred or accepted cities. Using any city from the list of invalid cities may result in delays.

Wheat Ridge is the primary city, acceptable cities are Denver.

  • Living in the postal code area 80033 of Wheat Ridge, Jefferson County, Colorado 47.7% of population who are male and 52.3% who are female.

    The median age for all people, for males & for females based on 2020 Census data. Median is the middle value, when all possible values are listed in order. Median is not the same as Average (or Mean).

  • Household income staggered according to certain income ranges.

    The median commute time of resident workers require for a one-way commute to work in minutes.

    The distribution of different age groups in the population of the zip code area of Wheat Ridge, Jefferson County 80033.

    The percentage distribution of the population by race.

    Estimated residential value of individual residential buildings as a percentage.

    The age of the building does not always say something about the structural condition of the residential buildings.

Jefferson County

  •   State: 
    Colorado
      County: 
    Jefferson County
      Zips: 
    80425
    80425
    80225
    80425
    80034
    80001
    80225
    80201
    80006
    80453
    80402
    80123
    80033
    80162
    80439
    80123
    80005
    80419
    80403
    80127
    80457
    80437
    80215
    80454
    80214
    80123
    80232
    80215
    80226
    80228
    80235
    80003
    80214
    80470
    80214
    80227
    80007
    80235
    80465
    80433
    80232
    80021
    80401
    80005
    80227
    80403
    80128
    80004
    80003
    80214
    80215
    80021
    80228
    80226
    80123
    80127
    80439
    80002
    80033
    80401
      Coordinates: 
    39.58643148991917, -105.25046954619248
      Area total: 
    774.07 sq. mi., 2004.83 sq. km, 495404.16 acres
      Area land: 
    764.34 sq. mi., 1979.62 sq. km, 489175.68 acres
      Area water: 
    9.73 sq. mi., 25.20 sq. km, 6228.48 acres
      Established: 
    1861
      Capital seat: 

    Golden
    Address: 100 Jefferson County Pkwy
    County Government Center
    Golden, CO 80419-5550
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Jefferson County, Colorado, United States

  •   Population: 
    582,910; Population change: 9.05% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    763 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $66,401
      Households: 
    583
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.10% per 333,682 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.60%
      Income taxes: 
    4.63%
      GDP: 
    $30.70 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Jefferson County's population of Colorado of 3,786 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,38-fold to 1,446 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.47% female residents and 49.53% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.01% in Jefferson County, Colorado are married and the remaining 37.99% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.01% in Jefferson County, Colorado are married and the remaining 37.99% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    248,429 residential units of which 95.67% share occupied residential units.

    29.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Jefferson County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    79.70% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.82% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 3.26% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.11% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Jefferson County, Colorado 69.05% are owner-occupied homes, another 25.75% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.20% are vacant.

  • The 55.35% of the population in Jefferson County, Colorado who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 44.610%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 53.600%) of those eligible to vote in Jefferson County, Colorado.

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Lautrec

1001 Lafayette Dr, Farmington, PA 15437

Saffron Road

1111 Summer St, Stamford, CT 06905

Gem Ravioli

58 Greenville Ave, Johnston, RI 02919

Emely Food Corp.

111 Cortlandt St, Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591

Salt Marsh Foods

149 Potter St, New Bedford, MA 02740