Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

ZIP Code 72663

Zip code area 72663 in Onia, Stone County, AR

  •   State: 
    Arkansas
      Counties: 
    Stone County
      Cities: 
    Timbo
    ,
    Onia
      County FIPS: 
    05137
      Area total: 
    2.177 sq mi
      Area land: 
    21.72 sq mi
      Area water: 
    0.005 sq mi
      Elevation: 
    485 feet
  •   Latitude: 
    35,9235
      Longitude: 
    -92,3286
      Timezone: 
    Central Standard Time Zone (CST), UTC-6:00; Central Daylight Time (CDT), UTC-5:00
      Coordinates: 
    35.93775, -92.32779
      GMAP: 

    Arkansas 72663, USA

  •   Population: 
    17,178 individuals
      Population density: 
    .2 people per square miles
      Households: 
    6,616
      Household income: 
    $70,667 average annual income
      Housing units: 
    98 residential housing units
      Veterans: 
    1.2% of residents who are veterans

The ZIP 72663 is a South ZIP code and located in the preferred city/town Onia, Stone County, Arkansas with a population estimated today at about 342 peoples. The preferred city may be different from the city where the zip code 72663 is located. Onia is usually the name of the main post office. When sending a package or mail, always indicate your preferred or accepted cities. Using any city from the list of invalid cities may result in delays.

Onia is the primary city, obsolete and unacceptable cities or spellings are Pleasant Hills.

  • Living in the postal code area 72663 of Onia, Stone County, Arkansas 50.0% of population who are male and 50.0% who are female.

    The median age for all people, for males & for females based on 2020 Census data. Median is the middle value, when all possible values are listed in order. Median is not the same as Average (or Mean).

  • Household income staggered according to certain income ranges.

    The median commute time of resident workers require for a one-way commute to work in minutes.

    The distribution of different age groups in the population of the zip code area of Onia, Stone County 72663.

    The percentage distribution of the population by race.

    Estimated residential value of individual residential buildings as a percentage.

    The age of the building does not always say something about the structural condition of the residential buildings.

    The percentage of education level of the population.

Stone County

  •   State: 
    Arkansas
      County: 
    Stone County
      Zips: 
    72663
    72555
    72567
    72663
    72533
    72051
    72680
    72560
      Coordinates: 
    35.85987623652434, -92.15674641743533
      Area total: 
    609.50 sq. mi., 1578.60 sq. km, 390080.00 acres
      Area land: 
    606.47 sq. mi., 1570.75 sq. km, 388142.08 acres
      Area water: 
    3.03 sq. mi., 7.84 sq. km, 1937.92 acres
      Established: 
    1873
      Capital seat: 

    Mountain View
    Address: 107 W Main St
    County Courthouse
    Mountain View, AR 72560-6116
    Governing Body: Quorum Court with 9 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Stone County, Arkansas, United States

  •   Population: 
    12,359; Population change: -0.28% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    20 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $26,683
      Households: 
    5,158
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.10% per 4,618 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    9.00%
      Income taxes: 
    7.00%
      GDP: 
    $226.88 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Stone County's population of Arkansas of 7,993 residents in 1930 has increased 1,55-fold to 12,359 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.23% female residents and 48.77% male residents live in as of 2020, 69.44% in Stone County, Arkansas are married and the remaining 30.56% are single population.

    As of 2020, 69.44% in Stone County, Arkansas are married and the remaining 30.56% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    6,784 residential units of which 78.61% share occupied residential units.

    28 minutes is the average time that residents in Stone County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    71.58% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 17.72% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.67% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 6.20% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Stone County, Arkansas 65.72% are owner-occupied homes, another 18.41% are rented apartments, and the remaining 15.88% are vacant.

  • The 50.22% of the population in Stone County, Arkansas who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 66.380%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 30.020%) of those eligible to vote in Stone County, Arkansas.

Onia

  •   State: 
    Arkansas
      County: 
    Stone County
      City: 
    Onia
      County FIPS: 
    05137
      Coordinates: 
    35°55′08″N 92°19′38″W
  •   Latitude: 
    35,9235
      Longitude: 
    -92,3286
      Timezone: 
    Eastern Standard Time (EST) UTC-5:00; Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) UTC-4:00
      ZIP codes: 
    72663
      GMAP: 

    Onia, Stone County, Arkansas, United States

  •   Population: 
    3,504

Onia is an unincorporated community in Stone County, Arkansas, United States. It has an estimated population of approximately 30 civilians. The only landmarks in Onia are Bethany Baptist Church, and the U.S. post office in the center of the settlement. The ZIP Code for Onia is 72663 and the population is estimated to be about 30 civilians, with a population of about 30. The community is named after Thomas Lavy, a farmer charged with terrorism in 1993, who lived in the area at the time of the crime. He was convicted and sentenced to life in prison in 1998. The town is located on the Arkansas River. The population of Onia was approximately 30 at the beginning of the 2010 Census, and is expected to grow to about 50 by the end of the year. The area has a ZIP Code of 72563. The city's population is about 30 people, with the population of the ZIP Code being 72545 by the start of the 2011 Census. It is located in the county seat of Stone County and has a post office with a ZIP code of 72463. It also has a small population of around 20 people, who live in the town of Bethany, Arkansas. The nearest city is Little Rock, about 30 miles to the south. The U.N. has a mission in the region. The post office has a number of facilities, including a church and a school. The village has no permanent residents. It was founded in the 18th century.

Notable person

Thomas Lavy was a farmer charged with terrorism in 1993. He was convicted and sentenced to life in prison. Lavy is one of the most famous farmers in the U.S. He is the son of Thomas Lavy, a farmer who was arrested in 1993 on terrorism charges. The Lavy family is still active in the farming community in the state of New Hampshire, where Lavy grew up. He also has a daughter and a son-in-law who live in the town of Lamberton, New Hampshire.

  • Onia's population in Stone County, Arkansas of 1,890 residents in 1900 has increased 1,85-fold to 3,504 residents after 120 years, according to the official 2020 census.

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Jua E. Pak, DC

8311 Haven Ave #200, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

Ameripack Foods LLC

South 601, FM 161, Hughes Springs, TX 75656

Roseburg Salsa Company LLC

1614 SE Stephens St, Roseburg, OR 97470

East Wind Nut Butters

1361 Co Rd 547, Tecumseh, MO 65760

El Tio Santos

4717 Foothill Blvd #5349, Oakland, CA 94601