Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

ZIP Code 60010

Zip code area 60010 in Barrington, Lake County, IL

  •   State: 
    Illinois
      Counties: 
    Cook County
    ,
    Lake County
    ,
    McHenry County
    ,
    Kane County
      Cities: 
    Port Barrington
    ,
    Hoffman Estates
    ,
    Tower Lakes
    ,
    Inverness
    ,
    North Barrington
    ,
    Deer Park
    ,
    South Barrington
    ,
    Lake Barrington
    ,
    Barrington
      Counties all: 
    Cook | Lake | McHenry | Kane
      County FIPS: 
    17031 | 17097 | 17111 | 17089
      Area total: 
    76.828 sq mi
      Area land: 
    74.082 sq mi
      Area water: 
    2.746 sq mi
      Elevation: 
    1.975 feet
  •   Latitude: 
    42,1676
      Longitude: 
    -88,1442
      Dman name cbsa: 
    Chicago-Naperville-Elgin IL-IN-WI
      Timezone: 
    Central Standard Time Zone (CST), UTC-6:00; Central Daylight Time (CDT), UTC-5:00
      Coordinates: 
    42.1523, -88.1635
      GMAP: 

    Illinois 60010, USA

  •   Population: 
    47,130 individuals
      Population density: 
    9,482.62 people per square miles
      Households: 
    134
      Unemployment rate: 
    3.6%
      Household income: 
    $153,125 average annual income
      Housing units: 
    18,221 residential housing units
      Health insurance: 
    2.5% of residents who report not having health insurance
      Veterans: 
    0.5% of residents who are veterans

The ZIP 60010 is a Midwest ZIP code and located in the preferred city/town Barrington, Lake County, Illinois with a population estimated today at about 48.810 peoples. The preferred city may be different from the city where the zip code 60010 is located. Barrington is usually the name of the main post office. When sending a package or mail, always indicate your preferred or accepted cities. Using any city from the list of invalid cities may result in delays.

Barrington is the primary city, acceptable cities are Deer Park, Fox River Valley Gardens, Fox Rv Vly Gn, Hoffman Est, Hoffman Estates, Inverness, Kildeer, Lake Barrington, Lk Barrington, N Barrington, North Barrington, Port Barrington, Pt Barrington, S Barrington, South Barrington, Tower Lakes, obsolete and unacceptable cities or spellings are Barrington Hills, Lake Barrington Shores, Timber Lake.

  • Living in the postal code area 60010 of Barrington, Lake County, Illinois 49.1% of population who are male and 50.9% who are female.

    The median age for all people, for males & for females based on 2020 Census data. Median is the middle value, when all possible values are listed in order. Median is not the same as Average (or Mean).

  • Household income staggered according to certain income ranges.

    The median commute time of resident workers require for a one-way commute to work in minutes.

    The distribution of different age groups in the population of the zip code area of Barrington, Lake County 60010.

    The percentage distribution of the population by race.

    Estimated residential value of individual residential buildings as a percentage.

    The age of the building does not always say something about the structural condition of the residential buildings.

    The percentage of education level of the population.

Cook County

  •   State: 
    Illinois
      County: 
    Cook County
      Zips: 
    60685
    60686
    60689
    60693
    60412
    60017
    60699
    60161
    60025
    60169
    60605
    60038
    60095
    60019
    60670
    60674
    60005
    60499
    60673
    60675
    60017
    60056
    60159
    60082
    60006
    60680
    60009
    60699
    60179
    60454
    60168
    60690
    60029
    60303
    60501
    60804
    60204
    60455
    60078
    60196
    60402
    60426
    60426
    60195
    60074
    60411
    60633
    60827
    60402
    60803
    60456
    60525
    60208
    60141
    60203
    60476
    60043
    60164
    60525
    60411
    60525
    60487
    60472
    60163
    60165
    60525
    60666
    60411
    60480
    60827
    60469
    60418
    60425
    60633
    60638
    60067
    60827
    60411
    60471
    60458
    60546
    60706
    60526
    60464
    60171
    60478
    60022
    60428
    60164
    60482
    60195
    60445
    60466
    60501
    60546
    60104
    60534
    60558
    60192
    60070
    60487
    60457
    60419
    60461
    60655
    60162
    60707
    60706
    60155
    60422
    60621
    60415
    60305
    60445
    60707
    60525
    60194
    60176
    60459
    60513
    60656
    60652
    60429
    60636
    60653
    60133
    60465
    60304
    60018
    60093
    60624
    60426
    60130
    60649
    60443
    60452
    60645
    60644
    60154
    60406
    60093
    60107
    60301
    60651
    60438
    60626
    60805
    60053
    60153
    60712
    60074
    60803
    60409
    60455
    60615
    60660
    60620
    60411
    60525
    60473
    60026
    60439
    60628
    60629
    60467
    60131
    60430
    60463
    60804
    60091
    60169
    60619
    60202
    60646
    60638
    60193
    60643
    60623
    60008
    60661
    60018
    60160
    60617
    60605
    60632
    60637
    60402
    60477
    60609
    60630
    60631
    60302
    60090
    60659
    60604
    60067
    60016
    60613
    60610
    60641
    60639
    60634
    60076
    60714
    60642
    60025
    60625
    60056
    60616
    60077
    60004
    60462
    60453
    60640
    60608
    60005
    60622
    60068
    60607
    60647
    60603
    60618
    60201
    60614
    60173
    60612
    60657
    60602
    60007
    60654
    60601
    60062
    60606
    60611
      Coordinates: 
    41.89542883931132, -87.6461407910832
      Area total: 
    1634.63 sq. mi., 4233.68 sq. km, 1046165.76 acres
      Area land: 
    944.93 sq. mi., 2447.36 sq. km, 604755.20 acres
      Area water: 
    689.70 sq. mi., 1786.33 sq. km, 441410.56 acres
      Elevation: 
    950 ft (290 m)
      Established: 
    1831
      Capital seat: 

    Chicago
    Address: 118 N Clark St
    Chicago, IL 60602-1304
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 17 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Cook County, Illinois, United States

  •   Population: 
    5,275,541; Population change: 1.56% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    5,583 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $54,214
      Households: 
    7,496
      Unemployment rate: 
    11.10% per 2,539,907 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    9.00%
      Income taxes: 
    3.00%
      GDP: 
    $366.93 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Cook County's population of Illinois of 21,085 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,89-fold to 18,679 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 47.62% female residents and 52.38% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.00% in Cook County, Illinois are married and the remaining 38.00% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.00% in Cook County, Illinois are married and the remaining 38.00% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    2,264,966 residential units of which 92.14% share occupied residential units.

    35.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Cook County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    63.26% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.21% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 17.08% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.60% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Cook County, Illinois 52.72% are owner-occupied homes, another 38.25% are rented apartments, and the remaining 9.03% are vacant.

  • The 56.06% of the population in Cook County, Illinois who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 22.820%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 76.210%) of those eligible to vote in Cook County, Illinois.

Lake County

  •   State: 
    Illinois
      County: 
    Lake County
      Zips: 
    60086
    60037
    60075
    60079
    60073
    60010
    60065
    60061
    60073
    60010
    60045
    60069
    60030
    60030
    60010
    60010
    60088
    60030
    60088
    60099
    60073
    60085
    60087
    60073
    60010
    60047
    60047
    60083
    60096
    60015
    60010
    60041
    60046
    60015
    60010
    60040
    60010
    60047
    60073
    60020
    60064
    60087
    60073
    60046
    60099
    60069
    60044
    60084
    60002
    60047
    60030
    60061
    60060
    60045
    60015
    60089
    60010
    60031
    60085
    60035
    60048
      Coordinates: 
    42.325322564238206, -87.63118486603265
      Area total: 
    1368.33 sq. mi., 3543.95 sq. km, 875730.56 acres
      Area land: 
    443.90 sq. mi., 1149.70 sq. km, 284096.00 acres
      Area water: 
    924.43 sq. mi., 2394.26 sq. km, 591634.56 acres
      Established: 
    1839
      Capital seat: 

    Waukegan
    Address: 18 N County Street
    County Courthouse and Administrative Complex
    Waukegan, IL 60085-4304
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 21 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Lake County, Illinois, United States

  •   Population: 
    714,342; Population change: 1.55% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,610 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $78,506
      Households: 
    44,834
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.10% per 364,544 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.50%
      Income taxes: 
    3.00%
      GDP: 
    $53.78 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Lake County's population of Illinois of 97,695 residents in 1930 has increased 1,12-fold to 109,658 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.60% female residents and 49.40% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.17% in Lake County, Illinois are married and the remaining 39.83% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.17% in Lake County, Illinois are married and the remaining 39.83% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    269,378 residential units of which 94.06% share occupied residential units.

    33.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Lake County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    77.11% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.04% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 4.56% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.15% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Lake County, Illinois 74.43% are owner-occupied homes, another 20.04% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.53% are vacant.

  • The 57.57% of the population in Lake County, Illinois who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 39.630%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 59.260%) of those eligible to vote in Lake County, Illinois.

McHenry County

Mc Henry County

  •   State: 
    Illinois
      County: 
    McHenry County
      Zips: 
    60039
    60050
    60050
    60011
    60013
    60098
    60013
    60014
    60072
    60180
    60034
    60051
    60097
    60042
    60051
    60021
    60071
    60051
    60081
    60012
    60152
    60033
    60156
    60013
    60142
    60102
    60098
    60050
    60014
      Coordinates: 
    42.32435029062761, -88.4524196627659
      Area total: 
    611.07 sq. mi., 1582.66 sq. km, 391083.52 acres
      Area land: 
    603.40 sq. mi., 1562.79 sq. km, 386172.80 acres
      Area water: 
    7.67 sq. mi., 19.87 sq. km, 4910.72 acres
      Established: 
    1836
      Capital seat: 

    Woodstock
    Address: 2200 N Seminary Ave
    County Government Center
    Woodstock, IL 60098-2637
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 25 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • McHenry County, Illinois, United States

  •   Population: 
    310,229; Population change: 0.48% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    514 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $74,395
      Households: 
    63,689
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.30% per 158,406 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.50%
      Income taxes: 
    3.00%
      GDP: 
    $10.30 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • McHenry County's population of Illinois of 73,117 residents in 1930 has increased 2,34-fold to 170,954 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.38% female residents and 48.62% male residents live in as of 2020, 55.46% in McHenry County, Illinois are married and the remaining 44.54% are single population.

    As of 2020, 55.46% in McHenry County, Illinois are married and the remaining 44.54% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    119,708 residential units of which 95.47% share occupied residential units.

    35.1 minutes is the average time that residents in McHenry County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    82.25% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.55% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 3.05% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.94% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in McHenry County, Illinois 79.51% are owner-occupied homes, another 15.78% are rented apartments, and the remaining 4.71% are vacant.

  • The 46.49% of the population in McHenry County, Illinois who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 46.560%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 51.910%) of those eligible to vote in McHenry County, Illinois.

Kane County

  •   State: 
    Illinois
      County: 
    Kane County
      Zips: 
    60122
    60507
    60121
    60539
    60174
    60147
    60109
    60144
    60183
    60140
    60175
    60118
    60511
    60118
    60151
    60136
    60140
    60554
    60119
    60118
    60118
    60542
    60110
    60175
    60124
    60177
    60505
    60120
    60510
    60506
    60134
    60174
    60123
      Coordinates: 
    41.93885576328898, -88.42863811579028
      Area total: 
    524.18 sq. mi., 1357.62 sq. km, 335476.48 acres
      Area land: 
    519.36 sq. mi., 1345.14 sq. km, 332390.40 acres
      Area water: 
    4.82 sq. mi., 12.49 sq. km, 3086.08 acres
      Established: 
    1836
      Capital seat: 

    Geneva
    Address: 719 S Batavia Ave
    County Government Center
    Geneva, IL 60134-3077
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 25 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Kane County, Illinois, United States

  •   Population: 
    516,522; Population change: 0.24% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    995 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $68,093
      Households: 
    41,712
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.10% per 261,649 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.75%
      Income taxes: 
    3.00%
      GDP: 
    $23.47 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Kane County's population of Illinois of 50,095 residents in 1930 has increased 2,15-fold to 107,502 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.06% female residents and 48.94% male residents live in as of 2020, 57.27% in Kane County, Illinois are married and the remaining 42.73% are single population.

    As of 2020, 57.27% in Kane County, Illinois are married and the remaining 42.73% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    188,510 residential units of which 95.68% share occupied residential units.

    30.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Kane County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.31% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.89% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 2.74% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.63% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Kane County, Illinois 74.35% are owner-occupied homes, another 21.51% are rented apartments, and the remaining 4.13% are vacant.

  • The 54.47% of the population in Kane County, Illinois who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 43.440%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 55.230%) of those eligible to vote in Kane County, Illinois.

North Barrington

  •   State: 
    Illinois
      County: 
    Lake County
      City: 
    North Barrington
      County all: 
    Cook | Lake | McHenry | Kane
      County FIPS: 
    17031 | 17097 | 17111 | 17089
      Coordinates: 
    42°12′28″N 88°8′26″W
      Area total: 
    4.98 sq mi (12.89 km²)
      Area land: 
    4.72 sq mi (12.24 km²)
      Area water: 
    0.25 sq mi (0.65 km²)
  •   Latitude: 
    42,1676
      Longitude: 
    -88,1442
      Dman name cbsa: 
    Chicago-Naperville-Elgin, IL-IN-WI
      Timezone: 
    Eastern Standard Time (EST) UTC-5:00; Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) UTC-4:00
      ZIP codes: 
    60010
      GMAP: 

    North Barrington, Lake County, Illinois, United States

  •   Population density: 
    671.11 residents per square mile of area (259.12/km²)
      Household income: 
    $172,177
      Households: 
    1,126
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.50%
      Income taxes: 
    3.00%

North Barrington is a small town in Lake County, Illinois, United States.

Air Quality, Water Quality, Superfund Sites & UV Index

The Air Quality index is in North Barrington, Lake County, Illinois = 46.3. These Air Quality index is based on annual reports from the EPA. Higher values are better (100=best). The number of ozone alert days is used as an indicator of air quality, as are the amounts of seven pollutants including particulates, carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxide, lead, and volatile organic chemicals. The Water Quality Index is 28. A measure of the quality of an area’s water supply as rated by the EPA. Higher values are better (100=best). The EPA has a complex method of measuring the watershed quality, using 15 indicators such as pollutants, turbidity, sediments, and toxic discharges. The Superfund Sites Index is 22. Higher is better (100=best). Based upon the number and impact of EPA Superfund pollution sites in the county, including spending on the cleanup efforts. The UV Index in North Barrington = 3.7 and is a measure of an area's exposure to the sun's ultraviolet rays. This is most often a combination of sunny weather, altitude, and latitude. The UV Index has been defined by the WHO (www.who.int/news-room/questions-and-answers/item/radiation-the-ultraviolet-(uv)-index) and is uniform worldwide.

Employed

The most recent city population of individuals with a median age of 45.4 age the population grows by 12.89% in North Barrington, Lake County, Illinois population since 2000 and are distributed over a density of 671.11 residents per square mile of area (259.12/km²). There are average 2.93 people per household in the 1,126 households with an average household income of $172,177 a year. The unemployment rate in Alabama is of the available work force and has dropped -4.75% over the most recent 12-month period and the projected change in job supply over the next decade based on migration patterns, economic growth, and other factors will increase by 20.20%. The number of physicians in North Barrington per 100,000 population = 277.9.

Weather

The annual rainfall in North Barrington = 36 inches and the annual snowfall = 33 inches. The annual number of days with measurable precipitation (over .01 inch) = 109. The average number of days per year that are predominantly sunny = 190. 83 degrees Fahrenheit is the average daily high temperature for the month of July and 10.8 degrees Fahrenheit is the average daily low temperature for the month of January. The Comfort Index (higher=better) is 50, where higher values mean a more pleasant climate. The Comfort Index measure recognizes that humidity by itself isn't the problem. (Have you noticed nobody ever complains about the weather being 'cold and humid?) It's in the summertime that we notice the humidity the most, when it's hot and muggy. Our Comfort Index uses a combination of afternoon summer temperature and humidity to closely predict the effect that the humidity will have on people.

Median Home Cost

The percentage of housing units in North Barrington, Lake County, Illinois which are owned by the occupant = 91.72%. A housing unit is a house, apartment, mobile home, or room occupied as separate living quarters. The average age of homes = 21 years with median home cost = $665,380 and home appreciation of -7.93%. This is the value of the years most recent home sales data. Its important to note that this is not the average (or arithmetic mean). The median home price is the middle value when you arrange all the sales prices of homes from lowest to highest. This is a better indicator than the average, because the median is not changed as much by a few unusually high or low values. The property tax rate of $19.95 shown here is the rate per $1,000 of home value. If for simplification for example the tax rate is $14.00 and the home value is $250,000, the property tax would be $14.00 x ($250,000/1000), or $3500. This is the 'effective' tax rate.

Study

The local school district spends $5,799 per student. There are 17.3 students for each teacher in the school, 823 students for each Librarian and 819 students for each Counselor. 8.29% of the area’s population over the age of 25 with an Associate Degree or other 2-year college degree, 39.26% with a master’s degree, Ph.D. or other advanced college degree and 22.18% with high school diplomas or high school equivalency degrees (GEDs).

  • The population development of North Barrington, Lake County, Illinois.

    Approximately 50.55% female residents and 49.45% male residents live in North Barrington, Lake County, Illinois.

    As of 2020 in North Barrington, Lake County, Illinois are married and the remaining 18.76% are single population.

  • 41.1 minutes is the average time that residents in North Barrington require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    73.08% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 5.88% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 10.15% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 9.55% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in North Barrington, Lake County, Illinois, 91.72% are owner-occupied homes, another 2.42% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.85% are vacant.

  • The 57.57% of the population in North Barrington, Lake County, Illinois who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Dedrick's Main Street Cheese

312 Main St #101, Placerville, CA 95667

Better Food Development Corporation

15544 E Hinsdale Cir, Centennial, CO 80112

Rice James E

991 Southpark Dr # 200, Littleton, CO 80120

Really Good

315 Commerce Rd #3, Cutchogue, NY 11935

Adams Foods Inc

8850 Terrene Ct, Bonita Springs, FL 34135