Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

ZIP Code 19805

Zip code area 19805 in Wilmington, New Castle County, DE

  •   State: 
    Delaware
      Counties: 
    New Castle County
      Cities: 
    Elsmere
    ,
    Wilmington
      County FIPS: 
    10003
      Area total: 
    5.518 sq mi
      Area land: 
    5.518 sq mi
      Elevation: 
    1.195 feet
  •   Latitude: 
    39,7428
      Longitude: 
    -75,5829
      Dman name cbsa: 
    Philadelphia-Camden-Wilmington PA-NJ-DE-MD
      Timezone: 
    Eastern Standard Time (EST) UTC-5:00; Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) UTC-4:00
      Coordinates: 
    39,7428, -75,5829
      GMAP: 

    Delaware 19805, USA

  •   Population: 
    39,500 individuals
      Population density: 
    106,714.18 people per square miles
      Households: 
    985
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.9%
      Household income: 
    $50,053 average annual income
      Housing units: 
    17,854 residential housing units
      Health insurance: 
    8.1% of residents who report not having health insurance
      Veterans: 
    0.8% of residents who are veterans

The ZIP 19805 is a South ZIP code and located in the preferred city/town Wilmington, New Castle County, Delaware with a population estimated today at about 40.473 peoples. The preferred city may be different from the city where the zip code 19805 is located. Wilmington is usually the name of the main post office. When sending a package or mail, always indicate your preferred or accepted cities. Using any city from the list of invalid cities may result in delays.

Wilmington is the primary city, acceptable cities are Elsmere.

  • Living in the postal code area 19805 of Wilmington, New Castle County, Delaware 48.0% of population who are male and 52.0% who are female.

    The median age for all people, for males & for females based on 2020 Census data. Median is the middle value, when all possible values are listed in order. Median is not the same as Average (or Mean).

  • Household income staggered according to certain income ranges.

    The median commute time of resident workers require for a one-way commute to work in minutes.

    The distribution of different age groups in the population of the zip code area of Wilmington, New Castle County 19805.

    The percentage distribution of the population by race.

    Estimated residential value of individual residential buildings as a percentage.

    The age of the building does not always say something about the structural condition of the residential buildings.

    The percentage of education level of the population.

New Castle County

  •   State: 
    Delaware
      County: 
    New Castle County
      Zips: 
    19712
    19880
    19894
    19897
    19898
    19735
    19708
    19850
    19884
    19721
    19714
    19715
    19717
    19732
    19731
    19808
    19733
    19710
    19736
    19899
    19720
    19805
    19730
    19702
    19716
    19718
    19706
    19807
    19804
    19734
    19807
    19703
    19809
    19707
    19802
    19806
    19804
    19810
    19701
    19709
    19805
    19702
    19803
    19808
    19713
    19711
    19720
    19801
      Coordinates: 
    39.57832893719485, -75.63897844387539
      Area total: 
    494.03 sq. mi., 1279.53 sq. km, 316177.92 acres
      Area land: 
    426.32 sq. mi., 1104.16 sq. km, 272843.52 acres
      Area water: 
    67.71 sq. mi., 175.37 sq. km, 43334.40 acres
      Established: 
    1673
      Capital seat: 

    Wilmington
    Address: 87 Reads Way
    County Government Center
    New Castle, DE 19720-1648
    Governing Body: County Council with 13 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • New Castle County, Delaware, United States

  •   Population: 
    570,719; Population change: 5.99% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1339.72 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $61,827
      Households: 
    77,537
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.70% per 298,640 county labor force
  •   Income taxes: 
    5.95%
      GDP: 
    $45.49 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • New Castle County's population of Delaware of 45,507 residents in 1930 has increased 5,22-fold to 237,378 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.32% female residents and 48.68% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.72% in New Castle County, Delaware are married and the remaining 38.28% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.72% in New Castle County, Delaware are married and the remaining 38.28% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    233,747 residential units of which 93.94% share occupied residential units.

    26.6 minutes is the average time that residents in New Castle County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.57% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.81% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 3.67% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.63% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in New Castle County, Delaware 66.78% are owner-occupied homes, another 27.73% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.50% are vacant.

  • The 41.73% of the population in New Castle County, Delaware who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 29.100%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 69.720%) of those eligible to vote in New Castle County, Delaware.

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

We Are Nuts & More LLC

35 N Beverwyck Rd, Lake Hiawatha, NJ 07034

Mama Bear Productions Inc

643 Grandview Dr, Lehigh Acres, FL 33936

Bowlen Kenneth

28000 Cr 185, Carrollton, MO 64633

Mary's Gone Crackers

100 Kentucky St, Gridley, CA 95948

Sugar Beet Terminal

5085 60th Ave SE, Maynard, MN 56260