Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

ZIP Code 14028

Zip code area 14028 in Burt, Niagara County, NY

  •   State: 
    New York
      Counties: 
    Niagara County
      Cities: 
    Burt
      County FIPS: 
    36063
      Area total: 
    14.380 sq mi
      Area land: 
    13.868 sq mi
      Area water: 
    0.512 sq mi
      Elevation: 
    6.009 feet
  •   Latitude: 
    43,3273
      Longitude: 
    -78,7306
      Dman name cbsa: 
    Buffalo-Cheektowaga NY
      Timezone: 
    Eastern Standard Time (EST) UTC-5:00; Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) UTC-4:00
      Coordinates: 
    43.3161, -78.71781
      GMAP: 

    New York 14028, USA

  •   Population: 
    1,380 individuals
      Population density: 
    1,482.62 people per square miles
      Households: 
    634
      Unemployment rate: 
    2.0%
      Household income: 
    $62,849 average annual income
      Housing units: 
    725 residential housing units
      Health insurance: 
    0.1% of residents who report not having health insurance
      Veterans: 
    1.7% of residents who are veterans

The ZIP 14028 is a Northeast ZIP code and located in the preferred city/town Burt, Niagara County, New York with a population estimated today at about 1.506 peoples. The preferred city may be different from the city where the zip code 14028 is located. Burt is usually the name of the main post office. When sending a package or mail, always indicate your preferred or accepted cities. Using any city from the list of invalid cities may result in delays.

  • Living in the postal code area 14028 of Burt, Niagara County, New York 51.7% of population who are male and 48.3% who are female.

    The median age for all people, for males & for females based on 2020 Census data. Median is the middle value, when all possible values are listed in order. Median is not the same as Average (or Mean).

  • Household income staggered according to certain income ranges.

    The median commute time of resident workers require for a one-way commute to work in minutes.

    The distribution of different age groups in the population of the zip code area of Burt, Niagara County 14028.

    The percentage distribution of the population by race.

    Estimated residential value of individual residential buildings as a percentage.

    The age of the building does not always say something about the structural condition of the residential buildings.

    The percentage of education level of the population.

Niagara County

  •   State: 
    New York
      County: 
    Niagara County
      Zips: 
    14109
    14095
    14302
    14109
    14107
    14109
    14144
    14109
    14126
    14008
    14028
    14012
    14172
    14174
    14131
    14105
    14067
    14108
    14132
    14303
    14305
    14092
    14301
    14304
    14120
    14094
      Coordinates: 
    43.33611100974439, -78.77082482921881
      Area total: 
    1139.67 sq. mi., 2951.73 sq. km, 729388.80 acres
      Area land: 
    522.35 sq. mi., 1352.89 sq. km, 334305.92 acres
      Area water: 
    617.32 sq. mi., 1598.84 sq. km, 395082.88 acres
      Established: 
    1808
      Capital seat: 

    Lockport
    Address: 175 Hawley St
    County Courthouse
    Lockport, NY 14094-2740
    Governing Body: Legislature with 15 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Niagara County, New York, United States

  •   Population: 
    212,666; Population change: -1.76% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    407 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $45,030
      Households: 
    88,057
      Unemployment rate: 
    10.40% per 98,105 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.85%
      GDP: 
    $9.10 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Niagara County's population of New York of 149,329 residents in 1930 has increased 1,42-fold to 212,666 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.55% female residents and 48.45% male residents live in as of 2020, 56.49% in Niagara County, New York are married and the remaining 43.51% are single population.

    As of 2020, 56.49% in Niagara County, New York are married and the remaining 43.51% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    100,156 residential units of which 91.25% share occupied residential units.

    22 minutes is the average time that residents in Niagara County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    86.04% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.17% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.00% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.00% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Niagara County, New York 64.25% are owner-occupied homes, another 26.47% are rented apartments, and the remaining 9.28% are vacant.

  • The 54.13% of the population in Niagara County, New York who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 48.650%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 49.650%) of those eligible to vote in Niagara County, New York.

Burt

  •   State: 
    New York
      County: 
    Niagara County
      City: 
    Burt
      County FIPS: 
    36063
      Coordinates: 
    43°18′59″N 78°42′50″W
  •   Latitude: 
    43,3273
      Longitude: 
    -78,7306
      Dman name cbsa: 
    Buffalo-Cheektowaga, NY
      Timezone: 
    Eastern Standard Time (EST) UTC-5:00; Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) UTC-4:00
      ZIP codes: 
    14028
      GMAP: 

    Burt, Niagara County, New York, United States

  •   Population: 
    2,403

Burt is a hamlet in the town of Newfane in Niagara County, New York, United States. It is the hometown of former University of Michigan men's basketball and former Cleveland Cavaliers head coach John Beilein. Burt is also the birthplace of former U.S. Army Ranger and U. of Michigan football player, Paul Burt, who was born in Burt and grew up in the hamlet. The hamlet is located on the Niagara River, which flows through the town to Lake Ontario. It has a population of about 2,000 people, most of whom live in the village of Burt. The town is home to the U of Michigan's football team, the Michigan Wolverines, and the University of New York at Geneseo, which was founded in 1883. The village also has a golf course, the Burt Golf Course, and a baseball field. It was named after Burt's father, who played for the U.N. National Football League. The Burt family is of German descent, and Burt was a high school football player in the early 20th century. He was also a member of U of M's basketball team in the 1950s and 1960s. He is the son of former Michigan head coach, John Beiles, who also played for U of U.M. and the Cleveland Cavaliers in the 1960s and 1970s. The community has a number of businesses, including a post office, a bank, a school, a theater, a restaurant and a bowling alley.

  • Burt's population in Niagara County, New York of 42,728 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,06-fold to 2,403 residents after 120 years, according to the official 2020 census.

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Food Management Group Inc

70 Jessie Dupont Memorial Hwy, Burgess, VA 22432

Harlan Fairbanks

7819 S 196th St, Kent, WA 98032

Northwest Grains International LLC

7400 Metro Blvd, Minneapolis, MN 55439

CHEF ERIC'S BEST Inc

1611 NW 38th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311

New Peking Palace

747 Broad St, Shrewsbury, NJ 07702