Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

ZIP Code 13166

Zip code area 13166 in Weedsport, Cayuga County, NY

  •   State: 
    New York
      Counties: 
    Cayuga County
    ,
    Onondaga County
      Cities: 
    Weedsport
      Counties all: 
    Cayuga | Onondaga
      County FIPS: 
    36011 | 36067
      Area total: 
    41.763 sq mi
      Area land: 
    40.872 sq mi
      Area water: 
    0.891 sq mi
      Elevation: 
    2.439 feet
  •   Latitude: 
    43,0555
      Longitude: 
    -76,5575
      Dman name cbsa: 
    Auburn NY
      Timezone: 
    Eastern Standard Time (EST) UTC-5:00; Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) UTC-4:00
      Coordinates: 
    43.07093, -76.55733
      GMAP: 

    New York 13166, USA

  •   Population: 
    5,482 individuals
      Population density: 
    2,000. people per square miles
      Households: 
    2,191
      Unemployment rate: 
    2.4%
      Household income: 
    $69,283 average annual income
      Housing units: 
    2,538 residential housing units
      Health insurance: 
    4.5% of residents who report not having health insurance
      Veterans: 
    1.0% of residents who are veterans

The ZIP 13166 is a Northeast ZIP code and located in the preferred city/town Weedsport, Cayuga County, New York with a population estimated today at about 4.776 peoples. The preferred city may be different from the city where the zip code 13166 is located. Weedsport is usually the name of the main post office. When sending a package or mail, always indicate your preferred or accepted cities. Using any city from the list of invalid cities may result in delays.

Weedsport is the primary city, obsolete and unacceptable cities or spellings are Brutus.

  • Living in the postal code area 13166 of Weedsport, Cayuga County, New York 54.8% of population who are male and 45.2% who are female.

    The median age for all people, for males & for females based on 2020 Census data. Median is the middle value, when all possible values are listed in order. Median is not the same as Average (or Mean).

  • Household income staggered according to certain income ranges.

    The median commute time of resident workers require for a one-way commute to work in minutes.

    The distribution of different age groups in the population of the zip code area of Weedsport, Cayuga County 13166.

    The percentage distribution of the population by race.

    Estimated residential value of individual residential buildings as a percentage.

    The age of the building does not always say something about the structural condition of the residential buildings.

    The percentage of education level of the population.

Cayuga County

  •   State: 
    New York
      County: 
    Cayuga County
      Zips: 
    13024
    13113
    13139
    13022
    13117
    13111
    13147
    13064
    13071
    13156
    13034
    13092
    13081
    13160
    13026
    13140
    13033
    13118
    13166
    13021
      Coordinates: 
    43.010326729915455, -76.57435822441258
      Area total: 
    863.67 sq. mi., 2236.90 sq. km, 552750.08 acres
      Area land: 
    691.58 sq. mi., 1791.19 sq. km, 442613.12 acres
      Area water: 
    172.09 sq. mi., 445.71 sq. km, 110136.96 acres
      Established: 
    1799
      Capital seat: 

    Auburn
    Address: 160 Genesee St
    County Office Building
    Auburn, NY 13021-3424
    Governing Body: Legislature with 15 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Cayuga County, New York, United States

  •   Population: 
    76,248; Population change: -4.72% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    110 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $45,956
      Households: 
    31,239
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.90% per 35,417 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.85%
      GDP: 
    $2.74 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Cayuga County's population of New York of 64,751 residents in 1930 has increased 1,18-fold to 76,248 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.54% female residents and 50.46% male residents live in as of 2020, 57.18% in Cayuga County, New York are married and the remaining 42.82% are single population.

    As of 2020, 57.18% in Cayuga County, New York are married and the remaining 42.82% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    36,660 residential units of which 85.46% share occupied residential units.

    24.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Cayuga County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.44% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.91% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.92% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.52% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Cayuga County, New York 62.84% are owner-occupied homes, another 23.63% are rented apartments, and the remaining 13.53% are vacant.

  • The 46.34% of the population in Cayuga County, New York who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 44.800%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 53.280%) of those eligible to vote in Cayuga County, New York.

Onondaga County

  •   State: 
    New York
      County: 
    Onondaga County
      Zips: 
    13020
    13051
    13119
    13137
    13218
    13221
    13201
    13138
    13217
    13153
    13220
    13261
    13112
    13214
    13244
    13110
    13063
    13116
    13209
    13164
    13211
    13120
    13080
    13290
    13084
    13060
    13207
    13041
    13029
    13159
    13108
    13078
    13224
    13211
    13215
    13212
    13205
    13209
    13219
    13214
    13152
    13212
    13104
    13031
    13203
    13208
    13039
    13066
    13090
    13027
    13206
    13088
    13204
    13210
    13057
    13202
      Coordinates: 
    43.00579520913664, -76.19464205515189
      Area total: 
    805.62 sq. mi., 2086.54 sq. km, 515595.52 acres
      Area land: 
    778.39 sq. mi., 2016.01 sq. km, 498167.68 acres
      Area water: 
    27.23 sq. mi., 70.53 sq. km, 17427.84 acres
      Established: 
    1794
      Capital seat: 

    Syracuse
    Address: 421 Montgomery St
    John H Mulroy Civic Center
    Syracuse, NY 13202-2923
    Governing Body: Legislature with 17 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Onondaga County, New York, United States

  •   Population: 
    476,516; Population change: 2.03% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    612 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $49,142
      Households: 
    181,398
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.40% per 220,483 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.85%
      GDP: 
    $29.29 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Onondaga County's population of New York of 291,606 residents in 1930 has increased 1,63-fold to 476,516 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.87% female residents and 48.13% male residents live in as of 2020, 54.70% in Onondaga County, New York are married and the remaining 45.30% are single population.

    As of 2020, 54.70% in Onondaga County, New York are married and the remaining 45.30% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    211,343 residential units of which 92.53% share occupied residential units.

    21.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Onondaga County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.99% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.70% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 2.47% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.89% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Onondaga County, New York 59.30% are owner-occupied homes, another 31.31% are rented apartments, and the remaining 9.39% are vacant.

  • The 49.76% of the population in Onondaga County, New York who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 38.940%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 59.250%) of those eligible to vote in Onondaga County, New York.

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Gluten Free You and Me

2680 Billingsley Rd, Columbus, OH 43235

Maui fresh

2102 W Vineyard St, Wailuku, HI 96793

HD Food Market

10625 Veterans Memorial Dr Suite S, Houston, Texas 77038

Pan-O-Gold Baking Co

8944 J St, Omaha, NE 68127

Hobart

2015 Westwind Dr, Bakersfield, CA 93301