Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

ZIP Code 05832

Zip code area 05832 in East Burke, Caledonia County, VT

  •   State: 
    Vermont
      Counties: 
    Caledonia County
    ,
    Essex County
      Cities: 
    East Burke
      Counties all: 
    Caledonia | Essex
      County FIPS: 
    50005 | 50009
      Area total: 
    25.219 sq mi
      Area land: 
    25.114 sq mi
      Area water: 
    0.105 sq mi
      Elevation: 
    2.327 feet
  •   Latitude: 
    44,5924
      Longitude: 
    -71,9142
      Timezone: 
    Eastern Standard Time (EST) UTC-5:00; Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) UTC-4:00
      Coordinates: 
    44.5882, -71.91273
      GMAP: 

    Vermont 05832, USA

  •   Population: 
    1,115 individuals
      Population density: 
    .23 people per square miles
      Households: 
    424
      Unemployment rate: 
    2.7%
      Household income: 
    $65,125 average annual income
      Housing units: 
    670 residential housing units
      Health insurance: 
    4.6% of residents who report not having health insurance
      Veterans: 
    0.7% of residents who are veterans

The ZIP 05832 is a Northeast ZIP code and located in the preferred city/town East Burke, Caledonia County, Vermont with a population estimated today at about 585 peoples. The preferred city may be different from the city where the zip code 05832 is located. East Burke is usually the name of the main post office. When sending a package or mail, always indicate your preferred or accepted cities. Using any city from the list of invalid cities may result in delays.

East Burke is the primary city, obsolete and unacceptable cities or spellings are Burke Mountain, E Burke.

  • Living in the postal code area 05832 of East Burke, Caledonia County, Vermont 52.0% of population who are male and 48.0% who are female.

    The median age for all people, for males & for females based on 2020 Census data. Median is the middle value, when all possible values are listed in order. Median is not the same as Average (or Mean).

  • Household income staggered according to certain income ranges.

    The median commute time of resident workers require for a one-way commute to work in minutes.

    The distribution of different age groups in the population of the zip code area of East Burke, Caledonia County 05832.

    The percentage distribution of the population by race.

    Estimated residential value of individual residential buildings as a percentage.

    The age of the building does not always say something about the structural condition of the residential buildings.

    The percentage of education level of the population.

Caledonia County

  •   State: 
    Vermont
      County: 
    Caledonia County
      Zips: 
    05850
    05863
    05861
    05838
    05050
    05863
    05848
    05866
    05850
    05851
    05867
    05069
    05849
    05042
    05862
    05819
    05046
    05836
    05873
    05871
    05821
    05832
    05828
    05843
    05851
    05819
      Coordinates: 
    44.46475935266901, -72.1021132319639
      Area total: 
    657.66 sq. mi., 1703.34 sq. km, 420903.68 acres
      Area land: 
    649.02 sq. mi., 1680.95 sq. km, 415372.16 acres
      Area water: 
    8.64 sq. mi., 22.39 sq. km, 5531.52 acres
      Established: 
    1792
      Capital seat: 

    Saint Johnsbury
    Address: 1126 Main St
    County Courthouse
    Saint Johnsbury, VT 05819-2766
    Governing Body: County Court with 2 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Caledonia County, Vermont, United States

  •   Population: 
    30,233; Population change: -3.18% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    47 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $43,653
      Households: 
    12,484
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.80% per 14,156 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    9.50%
      GDP: 
    $996.31 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Caledonia County's population of Vermont of 27,253 residents in 1930 has increased 1,11-fold to 30,233 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.42% female residents and 49.58% male residents live in as of 2020, 59.48% in Caledonia County, Vermont are married and the remaining 40.52% are single population.

    As of 2020, 59.48% in Caledonia County, Vermont are married and the remaining 40.52% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    15,997 residential units of which 79.10% share occupied residential units.

    24.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Caledonia County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    75.56% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.06% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.19% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 6.66% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Caledonia County, Vermont 59.15% are owner-occupied homes, another 21.31% are rented apartments, and the remaining 19.54% are vacant.

  • The 36.94% of the population in Caledonia County, Vermont who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 37.180%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 60.470%) of those eligible to vote in Caledonia County, Vermont.

East Burke

East Burke, Vermont

  •   State: 
    Vermont
      County: 
    Caledonia County
      City: 
    East Burke
      County all: 
    Caledonia | Essex
      County FIPS: 
    50005 | 50009
      Coordinates: 
    44°35′21″N 71°56′25″W
      Area total: 
    0.525 sq mi (1.36 km²)
      Area land: 
    0.525 sq mi (1.36 km²)
      Area water: 
    0 sq mi (0 km²)
      Elevation: 
    886 ft (270 m)
  •   Latitude: 
    44,5924
      Longitude: 
    -71,9142
      Timezone: 
    Eastern Standard Time (EST) UTC-5:00; Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) UTC-4:00
      ZIP codes: 
    05832
      GMAP: 

    East Burke, Caledonia County, Vermont, United States

  •   Population: 
    3,848
      Population density: 
    250 residents per square mile of area (97/km²)

East Burke is a census-designated place in the town of Burke in Caledonia County, Vermont, United States. Its population was 132 as of the 2010 census. It is home to Burke Mountain and Burke Mountain Academy, a private boarding school for boys and girls. The town is located on the Vermont-Vermont border and is part of the Burlington, Vermont Micropolitan Statistical Area, which has a population of 1,856. The population of East Burke was 132 at the 2010 Census. It was a census designated place as well as a hamlet and a unincorporated area. It has a ZIP code of 7053. The city of Burke is in the north of the town, and is the site of the Burke Mountain School for Boys and Girls, which is a private, non-profit boarding school. It also has a public high school, Burke Mountain High School for Girls and Boys, and a private high school for girls and boys, which are both located on Burke Mountain.

  • East Burke's population in Caledonia County, Vermont of 3,517 residents in 1900 has increased 1,09-fold to 3,848 residents after 120 years, according to the official 2020 census.

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Conagra Foods Inc

1308 NE Mc Clain Rd, Bentonville, AR 72712

Jeophro's Inc

Hilliard, Florida 32046

Matey's American Pizza Company

1303 Broadway REAR, Fountain Hill, PA 18015

The Ravioli Company

5130 S Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33611

Nettie L. Clegg, LISW

540 Chama St NE, Albuquerque, NM 87108