Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

ZIP Code 05775

Zip code area 05775 in West Pawlet, Rutland County, VT

  •   State: 
    Vermont
      Counties: 
    Rutland County
    ,
    Bennington County
      Cities: 
    West Pawlet
      Counties all: 
    Rutland | Bennington
      County FIPS: 
    50021 | 50003
      Area total: 
    16.559 sq mi
      Area land: 
    16.421 sq mi
      Area water: 
    0.138 sq mi
      Elevation: 
    9.876 feet
  •   Latitude: 
    43,3454
      Longitude: 
    -73,2412
      Dman name cbsa: 
    Rutland VT
      Timezone: 
    Eastern Standard Time (EST) UTC-5:00; Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) UTC-4:00
      Coordinates: 
    43.36247, -73.23133
      GMAP: 

    Vermont 05775, USA

  •   Population: 
    189 individuals
      Population density: 
    .1 people per square miles
      Households: 
    127
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.0%
      Household income: 
    $46,406 average annual income
      Housing units: 
    341 residential housing units
      Health insurance: 
    5.1% of residents who report not having health insurance
      Veterans: 
    1.2% of residents who are veterans

The ZIP 05775 is a Northeast ZIP code and located in the preferred city/town West Pawlet, Rutland County, Vermont with a population estimated today at about 606 peoples. The preferred city may be different from the city where the zip code 05775 is located. West Pawlet is usually the name of the main post office. When sending a package or mail, always indicate your preferred or accepted cities. Using any city from the list of invalid cities may result in delays.

  • Living in the postal code area 05775 of West Pawlet, Rutland County, Vermont 58.1% of population who are male and 41.9% who are female.

    The median age for all people, for males & for females based on 2020 Census data. Median is the middle value, when all possible values are listed in order. Median is not the same as Average (or Mean).

  • Household income staggered according to certain income ranges.

    The median commute time of resident workers require for a one-way commute to work in minutes.

    The distribution of different age groups in the population of the zip code area of West Pawlet, Rutland County 05775.

    The percentage distribution of the population by race.

    Estimated residential value of individual residential buildings as a percentage.

    The age of the building does not always say something about the structural condition of the residential buildings.

    The percentage of education level of the population.

Rutland County

  •   State: 
    Vermont
      County: 
    Rutland County
      Zips: 
    05742
    05741
    05742
    05731
    05745
    05750
    05739
    05702
    05744
    05742
    05730
    05733
    05701
    05733
    05737
    05758
    05762
    05736
    05743
    05775
    05774
    05732
    05765
    05757
    05738
    05739
    05761
    05701
    05773
    05759
    05777
    05763
    05743
    05764
    05735
    05733
    05751
    05701
      Coordinates: 
    43.58015285540009, -73.0363742363351
      Area total: 
    944.78 sq. mi., 2446.97 sq. km, 604659.84 acres
      Area land: 
    929.82 sq. mi., 2408.22 sq. km, 595084.16 acres
      Area water: 
    14.96 sq. mi., 38.75 sq. km, 9575.68 acres
      Established: 
    1781
      Capital seat: 

    Rutland
    Address: 83 Center St
    County Courthouse
    Rutland, VT 05701-4017
    Governing Body: County Court with 2 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Rutland County, Vermont, United States

  •   Population: 
    60,572; Population change: -1.74% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    65 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $45,862
      Households: 
    26,417
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.90% per 29,383 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    9.50%
      GDP: 
    $2.40 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Rutland County's population of Vermont of 48,453 residents in 1930 has increased 1,25-fold to 60,572 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.14% female residents and 48.86% male residents live in as of 2020, 55.12% in Rutland County, Vermont are married and the remaining 44.88% are single population.

    As of 2020, 55.12% in Rutland County, Vermont are married and the remaining 44.88% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    33,869 residential units of which 78.69% share occupied residential units.

    22.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Rutland County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    77.97% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.11% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.57% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.73% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Rutland County, Vermont 55.94% are owner-occupied homes, another 23.85% are rented apartments, and the remaining 20.22% are vacant.

  • The 39.76% of the population in Rutland County, Vermont who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 36.650%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 61.240%) of those eligible to vote in Rutland County, Vermont.

Bennington County

  •   State: 
    Vermont
      County: 
    Bennington County
      Zips: 
    05260
    05260
    05768
    05776
    05250
    05252
    05152
    05352
    05201
    05250
    05350
    05340
    05253
    05261
    05254
    05251
    05250
    05257
    05262
    05255
    05255
    05201
      Coordinates: 
    43.03541770692547, -73.09315600455679
      Area total: 
    677.67 sq. mi., 1755.16 sq. km, 433709.44 acres
      Area land: 
    675.00 sq. mi., 1748.23 sq. km, 431997.44 acres
      Area water: 
    2.68 sq. mi., 6.93 sq. km, 1712.00 acres
      Established: 
    1779
      Capital seat: 

    Bennington and Manchester
    Address: PO Box 4157
    County Courthouse
    Bennington, VT 05201-4157
    Governing Body: County Court with 2 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Bennington County, Vermont, United States

  •   Population: 
    37,347; Population change: 0.60% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    55 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $50,168
      Households: 
    15,024
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.60% per 17,132 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    9.50%
      GDP: 
    $1.56 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Bennington County's population of Vermont of 21,655 residents in 1930 has increased 1,72-fold to 37,347 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.61% female residents and 48.39% male residents live in as of 2020, 58.24% in Bennington County, Vermont are married and the remaining 41.76% are single population.

    As of 2020, 58.24% in Bennington County, Vermont are married and the remaining 41.76% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    20,815 residential units of which 75.42% share occupied residential units.

    20.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Bennington County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    76.05% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.72% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.68% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.49% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Bennington County, Vermont 53.28% are owner-occupied homes, another 20.80% are rented apartments, and the remaining 25.93% are vacant.

  • The 39.52% of the population in Bennington County, Vermont who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 32.060%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 65.470%) of those eligible to vote in Bennington County, Vermont.

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Cuellar's Nutrition Center

2184 N Burl Dr, Hanford, CA 93230

Fresh Creative Foods

3285 Corporate View, Vista, CA 92081

Nutrien

6185 LA-1, Harmon, LA 71019

Wisconsin Cheese Co

135 Wisconsin St, Merrimac, WI 53561