Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Fort Bend County

  •   State: 
    Texas
      County: 
    Fort Bend County
      Zips: 
    77481
    77492
    77444
    77451
    77464
    77497
    77496
    77487
    77476
    77469
    77417
    77477
    77545
    77461
    77441
    77053
    77407
    77489
    77498
    77406
    77469
    77471
    77459
    77479
    77477
    77494
    77478
      Coordinates: 
    29.52751136865746, -95.77094980465493
      Area total: 
    885.34 sq. mi., 2293.02 sq. km, 566616.96 acres
      Area land: 
    861.76 sq. mi., 2231.96 sq. km, 551528.32 acres
      Area water: 
    23.58 sq. mi., 61.06 sq. km, 15088.64 acres
      Established: 
    1837
      Capital seat: 

    Richmond
    Address: 301 Jackson St
    County Courthouse
    Richmond, TX 77469-3108
    Governing Body: Commisioners Court with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Fort Bend County, Texas, United States

  •   Population: 
    822,779; Population change: 40.56% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    955 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $77,078
      Households: 
    170,532
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.70% per 394,948 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.25%
      GDP: 
    $24.91 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Fort Bend County's population of Texas of 29,718 residents in 1930 has increased 27,69-fold to 822,779 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.32% female residents and 49.68% male residents live in as of 2020, 67.88% in Fort Bend County, Texas are married and the remaining 32.12% are single population.

    As of 2020, 67.88% in Fort Bend County, Texas are married and the remaining 32.12% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    277,910 residential units of which 94.68% share occupied residential units.

    35.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Fort Bend County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    82.10% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.29% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.74% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.81% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Fort Bend County, Texas 80.79% are owner-occupied homes, another 16.95% are rented apartments, and the remaining 2.26% are vacant.

  • The 44.15% of the population in Fort Bend County, Texas who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 50.890%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 48.500%) of those eligible to vote in Fort Bend County, Texas.

Skyline of Fort Bend County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Jimmy O's Texas Marinades

22 FM 3351 N, Bergheim, TX 78004

Excel New Mexican Foods

2910 Girard Blvd NE # B, Albuquerque, NM 87107

Bolboreta Group LLC

13460 NW 107th Ave Unit 9, Hialeah Gardens, FL 33018

Quality Pecans LLC

17099 W US-79, Hearne, TX 77859

Green Door Organics

810 Central Ave, Sarasota, FL 34236

Landscape of Texas