Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Anderson County

  •   State: 
    South Carolina
      County: 
    Anderson County
      Zips: 
    29622
    29623
    29656
    29622
    29677
    29689
    29684
    29655
    29626
    29654
    29669
    29697
    29670
    29627
    29624
    29625
    29621
      Coordinates: 
    34.51930136441835, -82.63775849388117
      Area total: 
    755.75 sq. mi., 1957.38 sq. km, 483678.72 acres
      Area land: 
    713.85 sq. mi., 1848.87 sq. km, 456865.92 acres
      Area water: 
    41.90 sq. mi., 108.51 sq. km, 26812.80 acres
      Established: 
    1826
      Capital seat: 

    Anderson
    Address: PO BOX 8002
    County Courthouse
    Anderson, SC 29622-8002
    Governing Body: County Council with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Anderson County, South Carolina, United States

  •   Population: 
    203,718; Population change: 8.87% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    285 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $42,011
      Households: 
    73,690
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.90% per 90,877 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    7.00%
      GDP: 
    $6.73 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Anderson County's population of South Carolina of 80,949 residents in 1930 has increased 2,52-fold to 203,718 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.68% female residents and 48.32% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.26% in Anderson County, South Carolina are married and the remaining 37.74% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.26% in Anderson County, South Carolina are married and the remaining 37.74% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    89,123 residential units of which 90.18% share occupied residential units.

    25.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Anderson County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.75% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.42% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.29% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.65% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Anderson County, South Carolina 68.16% are owner-occupied homes, another 20.32% are rented apartments, and the remaining 11.52% are vacant.

  • The 55.09% of the population in Anderson County, South Carolina who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 65.990%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 32.700%) of those eligible to vote in Anderson County, South Carolina.

Skyline of Anderson County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Trim International Inc

2401 Langley Ave, Pensacola, FL 32504

GW GYRO & WINGS

6700 Douglas Blvd, Douglasville, GA 30135

Michigan Merchandisers Inc

51221 Washington St, New Baltimore, MI 48047

Nbty Inc

1771 E Flamingo Rd # 211A, Las Vegas, NV 89119

healthy helpings meal prep

1334 E Chapman Ave, Fullerton, California 92831

Landscape of South Carolina