Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Washington County

  •   State: 
    Oregon
      County: 
    Washington County
      Zips: 
    97076
    97144
    97077
    97125
    97296
    97075
    97109
    97117
    97298
    97281
    97224
    97078
    97003
    97078
    97006
    97106
    97119
    97003
    97006
    97007
    97133
    97113
    97224
    97224
    97007
    97116
    97140
    97229
    97008
    97006
    97223
    97223
    97123
    97062
    97225
    97124
    97005
      Coordinates: 
    45.56009067747466, -123.09832195189006
      Area total: 
    726.63 sq. mi., 1881.97 sq. km, 465045.76 acres
      Area land: 
    724.27 sq. mi., 1875.86 sq. km, 463534.72 acres
      Area water: 
    2.36 sq. mi., 6.11 sq. km, 1511.04 acres
      Established: 
    1843
      Capital seat: 

    Hillsboro
    Address: 155 N 1St Ave
    Hillsboro, OR 97124-3001
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Washington County, Oregon, United States

  •   Population: 
    600,372; Population change: 13.34% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    829 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $62,682
      Households: 
    200,228
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.50% per 321,579 county labor force
  •   Income taxes: 
    9.00%
      GDP: 
    $48.46 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Washington County's population of Oregon of 30,275 residents in 1930 has increased 19,83-fold to 600,372 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.86% female residents and 50.14% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.80% in Washington County, Oregon are married and the remaining 39.20% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.80% in Washington County, Oregon are married and the remaining 39.20% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    236,678 residential units of which 95.83% share occupied residential units.

    26 minutes is the average time that residents in Washington County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    75.34% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.89% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 5.72% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.51% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Washington County, Oregon 57.37% are owner-occupied homes, another 37.27% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.36% are vacant.

  • The 24.89% of the population in Washington County, Oregon who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 37.690%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 59.820%) of those eligible to vote in Washington County, Oregon.

Skyline of Washington County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

King Harvest Hummus Drive- Thru

1502 SE Morrison St, Portland, OR 97214

Scissortail Provisions

702a N Main St, Owasso, OK 74055

Little BIG Kids LLC

4072 Jermantown Rd, Fairfax, VA 22030

Covington Pecan Company

2678 Reeves St #2, Dothan, AL 36303

Empire Marketing Strategies

19245 David Memorial Dr B, Shenandoah, TX 77385

Landscape of Oregon