Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Lane County

  •   State: 
    Oregon
      County: 
    Lane County
      Zips: 
    97475
    97409
    97480
    97490
    97440
    97493
    97489
    97430
    97451
    97492
    97434
    97412
    97452
    97438
    97413
    97461
    97489
    97488
    97454
    97419
    97453
    97413
    97431
    97408
    97437
    97455
    97463
    97487
    97426
    97403
    97408
    97448
    97478
    97439
    97424
    97404
    97405
    97477
    97402
    97401
      Coordinates: 
    43.941555442050614, -122.8766377498227
      Area total: 
    4724.49 sq. mi., 12236.36 sq. km, 3023671.04 acres
      Area land: 
    4556.05 sq. mi., 11800.12 sq. km, 2915872.00 acres
      Area water: 
    168.44 sq. mi., 436.25 sq. km, 107799.04 acres
      Established: 
    1851
      Capital seat: 

    Eugene
    Address: 125 E 8Th Ave
    County Courthouse
    Eugene, OR 97401-2926
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Lane County, Oregon, United States

  •   Population: 
    382,971; Population change: 8.89% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    84 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $44,303
      Households: 
    142,524
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.90% per 178,467 county labor force
  •   Income taxes: 
    9.00%
      GDP: 
    $15.48 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Lane County's population of Oregon of 54,493 residents in 1930 has increased 7,03-fold to 382,971 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.74% female residents and 49.26% male residents live in as of 2020, 54.65% in Lane County, Oregon are married and the remaining 45.35% are single population.

    As of 2020, 54.65% in Lane County, Oregon are married and the remaining 45.35% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    166,226 residential units of which 94.21% share occupied residential units.

    21.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Lane County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    71.95% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.19% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 3.15% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.02% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Lane County, Oregon 58.96% are owner-occupied homes, another 34.88% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.16% are vacant.

  • The 23.62% of the population in Lane County, Oregon who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 34.900%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 62.350%) of those eligible to vote in Lane County, Oregon.

Skyline of Lane County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

H & S Food Distributors Inc

735 Rothsville Rd, Lititz, PA 17543

Kalsec Southwest

2211 FM1757, Denver City, TX 79323

Ideal Sales Inc

7075 Twin Hills Ave # 200, Dallas, TX 75231

Lucky Fish Llc

1355 NW 93rd Ct, Doral, FL 33172

Spatola Fresh Mozzarella Factory

1267 Randall Ave, Bronx, NY 10474

Landscape of Oregon