Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Oklahoma County

  •   State: 
    Oklahoma
      County: 
    Oklahoma County
      Zips: 
    73124
    73136
    73140
    73143
    73190
    73195
    73126
    73148
    73152
    73189
    73194
    73123
    73144
    73125
    73147
    73101
    73140
    73154
    73113
    73151
    73112
    73097
    73156
    73157
    73172
    73145
    73145
    73066
    73120
    73007
    73169
    73150
    73054
    73116
    73084
    73130
    73132
    73049
    73121
    73122
    73141
    73025
    73115
    73122
    73131
    73115
    73110
    73130
    73179
    73135
    73045
    73012
    73117
    73111
    73149
    73142
    73020
    73162
    73110
    73119
    73134
    73159
    73132
    73105
    73103
    73008
    73108
    73003
    73139
    73109
    73114
    73129
    73106
    73107
    73127
    73104
    73118
    73120
    73116
    73102
    73034
    73112
    73013
      Coordinates: 
    35.551510008027606, -97.40723343677823
      Area total: 
    718.44 sq. mi., 1860.75 sq. km, 459802.24 acres
      Area land: 
    708.86 sq. mi., 1835.93 sq. km, 453668.48 acres
      Area water: 
    9.58 sq. mi., 24.82 sq. km, 6133.76 acres
      Established: 
    1891
      Capital seat: 

    Oklahoma City
    Address: 320 Robert S Kerr Ave
    County Courthouse
    Oklahoma City, OK 73102-3457
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Oklahoma County, Oklahoma, United States

  •   Population: 
    796,292; Population change: 10.81% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,123 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $43,510
      Households: 
    287,649
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.40% per 385,860 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.38%
      Income taxes: 
    6.65%
      GDP: 
    $64.39 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Oklahoma County's population of Oklahoma of 221,738 residents in 1930 has increased 3,59-fold to 796,292 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.11% female residents and 48.89% male residents live in as of 2020, 54.84% in Oklahoma County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 45.16% are single population.

    As of 2020, 54.84% in Oklahoma County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 45.16% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    352,544 residential units of which 90.01% share occupied residential units.

    22.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Oklahoma County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.47% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.35% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.82% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.93% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Oklahoma County, Oklahoma 54.55% are owner-occupied homes, another 34.88% are rented apartments, and the remaining 10.58% are vacant.

  • The 64.29% of the population in Oklahoma County, Oklahoma who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 58.410%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 41.590%) of those eligible to vote in Oklahoma County, Oklahoma.

Skyline of Oklahoma County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Midwest Livestock Corporation

86 South St # 104A, Peoria, IL 61602

Fresh Fit Dallas

520 Shepherd Dr, Garland, TX 75042

J's Wok & Teriyaki

29297 State Route 410 E, suite a, Buckley, WA 98321

Willow Valley Farm

11939 Harford Rd, Glen Arm, MD 21057

Kara Foods

177 Sibley St, Fond du Lac, WI 54935

Landscape of Oklahoma