Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Mayes County

  •   State: 
    Oklahoma
      County: 
    Mayes County
      Zips: 
    74362
    74367
    74366
    74340
    74350
    74330
    74365
    74352
    74337
    74361
      Coordinates: 
    36.30193464260413, -95.2307391687126
      Area total: 
    683.51 sq. mi., 1770.28 sq. km, 437446.40 acres
      Area land: 
    655.38 sq. mi., 1697.42 sq. km, 419441.28 acres
      Area water: 
    28.13 sq. mi., 72.86 sq. km, 18005.12 acres
      Established: 
    1907
      Capital seat: 

    Pryor
    Address: 1 Court Pl
    County Courthouse
    Pryor, OK 74361-2469
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Mayes County, Oklahoma, United States

  •   Population: 
    39,046; Population change: -5.36% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    60 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $37,766
      Households: 
    15,635
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.00% per 19,460 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    9.88%
      Income taxes: 
    6.65%
      GDP: 
    $1.66 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Mayes County's population of Oklahoma of 17,883 residents in 1930 has increased 2,18-fold to 39,046 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.33% female residents and 49.67% male residents live in as of 2020, 64.18% in Mayes County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 35.82% are single population.

    As of 2020, 64.18% in Mayes County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 35.82% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    18,263 residential units of which 83.33% share occupied residential units.

    27.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Mayes County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    79.77% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.43% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.16% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.49% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Mayes County, Oklahoma 65.56% are owner-occupied homes, another 19.49% are rented apartments, and the remaining 14.96% are vacant.

  • The 52.12% of the population in Mayes County, Oklahoma who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 64.030%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 35.970%) of those eligible to vote in Mayes County, Oklahoma.

Skyline of Mayes County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Dominic's of New York

Pentagon, Arlington, VA 22202

MG Foods

685 Atlantis Rd, Melbourne, FL 32904

Lynn Price Consulting LLC

1722 N College Ave Ste C, Fayetteville, AR 72703

Rowland Pecan

1544 Hwy 280 W, Cordele, GA 31015

Clementine Food Wholesale

31330 Reserve Dr, Thousand Palms, CA 92276

Landscape of Oklahoma