Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Kingfisher County

  •   State: 
    Oklahoma
      County: 
    Kingfisher County
      Zips: 
    73764
    73756
    73734
    73016
    73762
    73742
    73750
      Coordinates: 
    35.94538808552286, -97.94210901997646
      Area total: 
    906.03 sq. mi., 2346.62 sq. km, 579861.76 acres
      Area land: 
    898.08 sq. mi., 2326.01 sq. km, 574768.64 acres
      Area water: 
    7.96 sq. mi., 20.61 sq. km, 5093.12 acres
      Established: 
    1890
      Capital seat: 

    Kingfisher
    Address: 101 S Main St Ste 9
    County Courthouse
    Kingfisher, OK 73750-3241
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Kingfisher County, Oklahoma, United States

  •   Population: 
    15,184; Population change: 1.00% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    17 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $50,558
      Households: 
    5,495
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.30% per 8,808 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.25%
      Income taxes: 
    6.65%
      GDP: 
    $1.13 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Kingfisher County's population of Oklahoma of 15,960 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,95-fold to 15,184 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.98% female residents and 49.02% male residents live in as of 2020, 64.14% in Kingfisher County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 35.86% are single population.

    As of 2020, 64.14% in Kingfisher County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 35.86% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    6,394 residential units of which 87.96% share occupied residential units.

    24.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Kingfisher County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.31% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.60% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.06% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.62% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Kingfisher County, Oklahoma 69.74% are owner-occupied homes, another 19.60% are rented apartments, and the remaining 10.66% are vacant.

  • The 79.31% of the population in Kingfisher County, Oklahoma who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 84.190%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 15.810%) of those eligible to vote in Kingfisher County, Oklahoma.

Skyline of Kingfisher County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

GrowItNaturally.com

53 E Industrial Rd Suite C3, Branford, CT 06405

Happy Food Co.

11880 W 91st St, Overland Park, KS 66214

West Coast Seed Mill Supply Idaho

2362 Warren Ave, Twin Falls, ID 83301

Snow White Food Produce Inc

621 Bergen St, Brooklyn, NY 11238

St Mary's Food Pantry

208 Bates St, Lewiston, ME 04240

Landscape of Oklahoma