Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Garfield County

  •   State: 
    Oklahoma
      County: 
    Garfield County
      Zips: 
    73733
    74640
    73743
    73727
    73720
    73702
    73736
    73705
    73753
    73735
    73730
    73754
    73738
    73773
    73703
    73701
      Coordinates: 
    36.37906139495708, -97.782722708503
      Area total: 
    1060.08 sq. mi., 2745.60 sq. km, 678451.84 acres
      Area land: 
    1058.51 sq. mi., 2741.52 sq. km, 677444.48 acres
      Area water: 
    1.57 sq. mi., 4.08 sq. km, 1007.36 acres
      Established: 
    1895
      Capital seat: 

    Enid
    Address: 100 W Broadway Ave
    County Courthouse
    Enid, OK 73701-4016
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Garfield County, Oklahoma, United States

  •   Population: 
    62,846; Population change: 3.74% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    59 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $42,699
      Households: 
    23,340
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.50% per 27,007 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.35%
      Income taxes: 
    6.65%
      GDP: 
    $3.20 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Garfield County's population of Oklahoma of 45,588 residents in 1930 has increased 1,38-fold to 62,846 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.51% female residents and 48.49% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.10% in Garfield County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 37.90% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.10% in Garfield County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 37.90% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    27,846 residential units of which 86.90% share occupied residential units.

    18.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Garfield County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.53% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.05% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.31% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.97% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Garfield County, Oklahoma 61.94% are owner-occupied homes, another 25.59% are rented apartments, and the remaining 12.46% are vacant.

  • The 60.59% of the population in Garfield County, Oklahoma who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 75.480%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 24.520%) of those eligible to vote in Garfield County, Oklahoma.

Skyline of Garfield County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Rubenstein Seafood Sales

6210 Campbell Rd # 210, Dallas, TX 75248

R Jay & Associates Inc

8896 S Seneca St, Weedsport, NY 13166

Dining Concourse

89 E 42nd St level l, New York, NY 10017

Scenic Waters Wild Rice Company

17324 Scenic Hwy NE, Blackduck, MN 56630

White Wave Foods

6140 Stoneridge Mall Rd # 160, Pleasanton, CA 94588

Landscape of Oklahoma