Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Creek County

  •   State: 
    Oklahoma
      County: 
    Creek County
      Zips: 
    74046
    74067
    74068
    74050
    74071
    74028
    74052
    74041
    74039
    74030
    74131
    74044
    74010
    74066
      Coordinates: 
    35.90258358159537, -96.37085605184343
      Area total: 
    969.52 sq. mi., 2511.03 sq. km, 620489.60 acres
      Area land: 
    949.85 sq. mi., 2460.11 sq. km, 607905.92 acres
      Area water: 
    19.66 sq. mi., 50.93 sq. km, 12583.68 acres
      Established: 
    1907
      Capital seat: 

    Sapulpa
    Address: 317 E Lee Ave Ste 103
    County Courthouse
    Sapulpa, OK 74066-4338
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Creek County, Oklahoma, United States

  •   Population: 
    71,754; Population change: 2.55% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    76 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $42,130
      Households: 
    26,358
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.50% per 31,327 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    9.50%
      Income taxes: 
    6.65%
      GDP: 
    $1.84 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Creek County's population of Oklahoma of 64,115 residents in 1930 has increased 1,12-fold to 71,754 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.03% female residents and 48.97% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.55% in Creek County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 36.45% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.55% in Creek County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 36.45% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    31,053 residential units of which 89.08% share occupied residential units.

    27.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Creek County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.08% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.26% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.07% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.99% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Creek County, Oklahoma 69.72% are owner-occupied homes, another 19.44% are rented apartments, and the remaining 10.84% are vacant.

  • The 49.12% of the population in Creek County, Oklahoma who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 70.820%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 29.180%) of those eligible to vote in Creek County, Oklahoma.

Skyline of Creek County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Great Lakes Cheese Co Inc

17825 Great Lakes Pkwy, Hiram, OH 44234

Portion Pac

9140 Lurline Ave, Chatsworth, CA 91311

M T Food Services Inc

400 N Noble St, Chicago, IL 60642

Port Oram Foods Inc

43 Robert St, Wharton, NJ 07885

Mercantile on Main

240 E Main St, Rochester, NY 14604

Landscape of Oklahoma