Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Comanche County

  •   State: 
    Oklahoma
      County: 
    Comanche County
      Zips: 
    73506
    73540
    73502
    73567
    73503
    73543
    73528
    73552
    73557
    73541
    73527
    73503
    73538
    73507
    73505
    73501
      Coordinates: 
    34.66212241340789, -98.4716795966472
      Area total: 
    1083.86 sq. mi., 2807.19 sq. km, 693672.32 acres
      Area land: 
    1069.37 sq. mi., 2769.65 sq. km, 684396.16 acres
      Area water: 
    14.49 sq. mi., 37.54 sq. km, 9276.16 acres
      Established: 
    1907
      Capital seat: 

    Lawton
    Address: 315 Sw 5Th St Rm 303
    County Courthouse
    Lawton, OK 73501-4357
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Comanche County, Oklahoma, United States

  •   Population: 
    121,125; Population change: -2.40% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    113 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $43,745
      Households: 
    40,820
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.70% per 48,267 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.50%
      Income taxes: 
    6.65%
      GDP: 
    $4.53 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Comanche County's population of Oklahoma of 34,317 residents in 1930 has increased 3,53-fold to 121,125 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 48.56% female residents and 51.44% male residents live in as of 2020, 58.19% in Comanche County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 41.81% are single population.

    As of 2020, 58.19% in Comanche County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 41.81% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    52,603 residential units of which 85.01% share occupied residential units.

    18.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Comanche County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    73.45% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.68% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.90% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.24% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Comanche County, Oklahoma 52.77% are owner-occupied homes, another 33.68% are rented apartments, and the remaining 13.54% are vacant.

  • The 55.43% of the population in Comanche County, Oklahoma who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 58.770%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 41.230%) of those eligible to vote in Comanche County, Oklahoma.

Skyline of Comanche County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Wing Kei Noodle Co.

102 Canal St, New York, NY 10002

Ralston Foods Inc

150 McCamly St S, Battle Creek, MI 49017

Harveys Cheese

1001 Logan St Suite 110, Louisville, KY 40204

Glen Foods Inc

371 S Main St, Freeport, NY 11520

Ideal Cheese Shop

942 1st Ave., New York, NY 10022

Landscape of Oklahoma