Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Cleveland County

  •   State: 
    Oklahoma
      County: 
    Cleveland County
      Zips: 
    73153
    73070
    73170
    74857
    73019
    73165
    73173
    73051
    73160
    73026
    73068
    73170
    73071
    73160
    73072
    73069
      Coordinates: 
    35.2030564551584, -97.32645306816264
      Area total: 
    557.91 sq. mi., 1444.97 sq. km, 357061.12 acres
      Area land: 
    538.79 sq. mi., 1395.45 sq. km, 344824.32 acres
      Area water: 
    19.12 sq. mi., 49.52 sq. km, 12236.80 acres
      Established: 
    1890
      Capital seat: 

    Norman
    Address: 201 S Jones Ave
    County Office Building
    Norman, OK 73069-6000
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Cleveland County, Oklahoma, United States

  •   Population: 
    295,528; Population change: 15.55% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    548 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $51,811
      Households: 
    93,902
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.60% per 142,684 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.50%
      Income taxes: 
    6.65%
      GDP: 
    $7.14 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Cleveland County's population of Oklahoma of 24,948 residents in 1930 has increased 11,85-fold to 295,528 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.62% female residents and 50.38% male residents live in as of 2020, 58.07% in Cleveland County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 41.93% are single population.

    As of 2020, 58.07% in Cleveland County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 41.93% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    121,539 residential units of which 92.69% share occupied residential units.

    24.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Cleveland County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.77% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.81% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.34% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.53% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Cleveland County, Oklahoma 63.30% are owner-occupied homes, another 29.62% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.08% are vacant.

  • The 43.34% of the population in Cleveland County, Oklahoma who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 62.000%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 38.000%) of those eligible to vote in Cleveland County, Oklahoma.

Skyline of Cleveland County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Cargill Salt

180 Nichol Ave, McKees Rocks, PA 15136

Conway Peggy

35670 Kenai Spur Hwy # 101B, Soldotna, AK 99669

Performance Foods of Wisconsin

190 Woodlawn Dr, Shawano, WI 54166

Datacorp

200 W 17th St #120, Cheyenne, WY 82001

Flatbush Food Co-op

1415 Cortelyou Rd, Brooklyn, NY 11226

Landscape of Oklahoma