Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Adair County

  •   State: 
    Oklahoma
      County: 
    Adair County
      Zips: 
    74931
    74457
    74931
    74964
    74965
    74960
      Coordinates: 
    35.88393408390813, -94.65873909268915
      Area total: 
    577.28 sq. mi., 1495.15 sq. km, 369459.84 acres
      Area land: 
    573.86 sq. mi., 1486.28 sq. km, 367267.20 acres
      Area water: 
    3.43 sq. mi., 8.87 sq. km, 2192.64 acres
      Established: 
    1907
      Capital seat: 

    Stilwell
    Address: PO BOX 169
    County Courthouse
    Stilwell, OK 74960-0169
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Adair County, Oklahoma, United States

  •   Population: 
    19,495; Population change: -14.05% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    34 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $30,860
      Households: 
    7,986
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.80% per 8,392 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.75%
      Income taxes: 
    6.65%
      GDP: 
    $424.60 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Adair County's population of Oklahoma of 14,756 residents in 1930 has increased 1,32-fold to 19,495 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.46% female residents and 49.54% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.15% in Adair County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 38.85% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.15% in Adair County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 38.85% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    8,059 residential units of which 87.80% share occupied residential units.

    27.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Adair County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    71.31% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 21.13% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.75% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.61% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Adair County, Oklahoma 66.14% are owner-occupied homes, another 24.24% are rented apartments, and the remaining 9.62% are vacant.

  • The 44.87% of the population in Adair County, Oklahoma who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 69.330%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 30.670%) of those eligible to vote in Adair County, Oklahoma.

Skyline of Adair County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Midland Social Club

W Chicago City Center, 172 W Adams St, Chicago, IL 60603

House of Blessings

1295 Lincoln Ave, Lancaster, OH 43130

Royal Food Production

San Jose, CA 95122

Gap View Homestead

1003 Gap Rd, Kinzers, PA 17535

Fred Schmid and Associates

8616 La Tijera Blvd #301, Los Angeles, CA 90045

Landscape of Oklahoma