Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Montgomery County

  •   State: 
    Ohio
      County: 
    Montgomery County
      Zips: 
    45437
    45458
    45413
    45441
    45475
    45343
    45448
    45479
    45431
    45401
    45439
    45440
    45469
    45354
    45415
    45431
    45409
    45428
    45409
    45419
    45458
    45322
    45423
    45422
    45325
    45440
    45416
    45426
    45420
    45449
    45345
    45315
    45439
    45426
    45458
    45440
    45327
    45459
    45410
    45431
    45440
    45449
    45309
    45419
    45429
    45403
    45405
    45424
    45406
    45322
    45420
    45415
    45439
    45459
    45458
    45431
    45424
    45409
    45429
    45377
    45404
    45417
    45342
    45414
    45459
    45402
      Coordinates: 
    39.75467205783775, -84.29066869149648
      Area total: 
    464.42 sq. mi., 1202.84 sq. km, 297227.52 acres
      Area land: 
    461.52 sq. mi., 1195.33 sq. km, 295371.52 acres
      Area water: 
    2.90 sq. mi., 7.51 sq. km, 1856.00 acres
      Established: 
    1803
      Capital seat: 

    Dayton
    Address: 451 W 3Rd St
    Dayton, OH 45422-0001
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Montgomery County, Ohio, United States

  •   Population: 
    537,309; Population change: 0.40% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,165 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $44,849
      Households: 
    223,149
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.60% per 253,421 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.87%
      GDP: 
    $26.97 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Montgomery County's population of Ohio of 273,481 residents in 1930 has increased 1,96-fold to 537,309 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.80% female residents and 48.20% male residents live in as of 2020, 54.01% in Montgomery County, Ohio are married and the remaining 45.99% are single population.

    As of 2020, 54.01% in Montgomery County, Ohio are married and the remaining 45.99% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    251,523 residential units of which 90.86% share occupied residential units.

    23 minutes is the average time that residents in Montgomery County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.98% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.35% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 2.57% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.22% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Montgomery County, Ohio 58.37% are owner-occupied homes, another 31.40% are rented apartments, and the remaining 10.23% are vacant.

  • The 40.16% of the population in Montgomery County, Ohio who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 46.120%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 52.320%) of those eligible to vote in Montgomery County, Ohio.

Skyline of Montgomery County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Barkat Food Mart

234 Holliday St, Baltimore, MD 21202

The Food Movement Natural Products Company

17 N Union St, Elgin, IL 60123

Albert Teich

6013 Valerian Ln, Rockville, MD 20852

Fishbein Jacqueline

100 Lancaster Ave, Wynnewood, PA 19096

Umland's Crunchy Cheese Bites

21001 Ratfield Rd, Marengo, IL 60152

Landscape of Ohio