Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Medina County

  •   State: 
    Ohio
      County: 
    Medina County
      Zips: 
    44258
    44282
    44251
    44235
    44274
    44215
    44275
    44253
    44254
    44233
    44280
    44273
    44212
    44281
    44256
      Coordinates: 
    41.117570588356074, -81.89972390465594
      Area total: 
    423.08 sq. mi., 1095.77 sq. km, 270769.92 acres
      Area land: 
    421.46 sq. mi., 1091.57 sq. km, 269732.48 acres
      Area water: 
    1.62 sq. mi., 4.20 sq. km, 1037.44 acres
      Established: 
    1812
      Capital seat: 

    Medina
    Address: 144 N Broadway St
    County Administration Building
    Medina, OH 44256-1974
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Medina County, Ohio, United States

  •   Population: 
    182,470; Population change: 5.88% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    433 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $63,204
      Households: 
    64,005
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.60% per 93,378 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.50%
      Income taxes: 
    6.87%
      GDP: 
    $6.80 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Medina County's population of Ohio of 29,677 residents in 1930 has increased 6,15-fold to 182,470 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.57% female residents and 49.43% male residents live in as of 2020, 66.54% in Medina County, Ohio are married and the remaining 33.46% are single population.

    As of 2020, 66.54% in Medina County, Ohio are married and the remaining 33.46% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    75,169 residential units of which 95.31% share occupied residential units.

    28.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Medina County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    86.27% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 7.04% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.66% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.72% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Medina County, Ohio 78.04% are owner-occupied homes, another 17.01% are rented apartments, and the remaining 4.94% are vacant.

  • The 38.19% of the population in Medina County, Ohio who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 53.160%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 45.140%) of those eligible to vote in Medina County, Ohio.

Skyline of Medina County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Super Suppers

6100 Camp Bowie Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76116

Lievens Richard

12343 E 750th St, Osco, IL 61274

Augason Farms

1911 S 3850 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84104

Dough & Spice Inc

2150 E 10 Mile Rd, Warren, MI 48091

White's Foodliner IGA

19950 W Kellogg Dr, Goddard, KS 67052

Landscape of Ohio