Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Hamilton County

  •   State: 
    Ohio
      County: 
    Hamilton County
      Zips: 
    45253
    45268
    45244
    45201
    45258
    45222
    45051
    45250
    45234
    45230
    45254
    45201
    45216
    45033
    45249
    45217
    45236
    45111
    45246
    45215
    45236
    45211
    45001
    45231
    45244
    45041
    45236
    45221
    45215
    45218
    45243
    45174
    45252
    45267
    45052
    45241
    45212
    45207
    45246
    45217
    45241
    45242
    45204
    45232
    45241
    45205
    45225
    45246
    45213
    45233
    45203
    45216
    45243
    45214
    45224
    45002
    45251
    45226
    45248
    45223
    45220
    45212
    45240
    45244
    45239
    45206
    45230
    45237
    45209
    45247
    45030
    45208
    45249
    45238
    45255
    45231
    45211
    45227
    45242
    45246
    45229
    45215
    45241
    45219
    45242
    45236
    45202
      Coordinates: 
    39.19554337429881, -84.54275273473897
      Area total: 
    412.64 sq. mi., 1068.74 sq. km, 264092.16 acres
      Area land: 
    405.41 sq. mi., 1050.00 sq. km, 259460.48 acres
      Area water: 
    7.24 sq. mi., 18.74 sq. km, 4631.68 acres
      Established: 
    1790
      Capital seat: 

    Cincinnati
    Address: 138 E. Court Street
    County Administration Building
    Cincinnati, OH 45202-1226
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Hamilton County, Ohio, United States

  •   Population: 
    830,639; Population change: 3.52% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    2,049 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $48,517
      Households: 
    343,950
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.80% per 415,866 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.50%
      Income taxes: 
    6.87%
      GDP: 
    $70.34 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Hamilton County's population of Ohio of 589,356 residents in 1930 has increased 1,41-fold to 830,639 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.98% female residents and 48.02% male residents live in as of 2020, 51.55% in Hamilton County, Ohio are married and the remaining 48.45% are single population.

    As of 2020, 51.55% in Hamilton County, Ohio are married and the remaining 48.45% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    379,015 residential units of which 91.59% share occupied residential units.

    25.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Hamilton County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    79.29% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.58% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 4.94% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.88% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Hamilton County, Ohio 54.62% are owner-occupied homes, another 36.28% are rented apartments, and the remaining 9.11% are vacant.

  • The 46.57% of the population in Hamilton County, Ohio who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 46.010%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 52.970%) of those eligible to vote in Hamilton County, Ohio.

Skyline of Hamilton County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Peanut Shop of Williamsburg

8012 Hankins Industrial Park, Toano, VA 23168

Big Steer

9101 Lipan Rd, Houston, TX 77063

Ken Apperson Pecans

Cordele, GA 31015

Boyd Deer Processing

3760 Hwy 583 SE, Ruth, MS 39662

Laguna Cookie Co

4041 W Garry Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92704

Landscape of Ohio