Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Auglaize County

  •   State: 
    Ohio
      County: 
    Auglaize County
      Zips: 
    45870
    45884
    45819
    45888
    45896
    45871
    45869
    45865
    45885
    45895
      Coordinates: 
    40.56091153440852, -84.22174374734497
      Area total: 
    401.91 sq. mi., 1040.93 sq. km, 257219.20 acres
      Area land: 
    401.39 sq. mi., 1039.59 sq. km, 256888.32 acres
      Area water: 
    0.52 sq. mi., 1.34 sq. km, 330.88 acres
      Established: 
    1848
      Capital seat: 

    Wapakoneta
    Address: 209 S Blackhoof St Rm 201
    Wapakoneta, OH 45895-1983
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Auglaize County, Ohio, United States

  •   Population: 
    46,422; Population change: 1.03% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    116 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $50,167
      Households: 
    17,785
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.90% per 24,698 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.87%
      GDP: 
    $2.25 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Auglaize County's population of Ohio of 28,034 residents in 1930 has increased 1,66-fold to 46,422 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.83% female residents and 49.17% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.59% in Auglaize County, Ohio are married and the remaining 36.41% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.59% in Auglaize County, Ohio are married and the remaining 36.41% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    19,873 residential units of which 93.60% share occupied residential units.

    20 minutes is the average time that residents in Auglaize County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    84.20% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 7.11% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.41% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.68% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Auglaize County, Ohio 72.02% are owner-occupied homes, another 20.23% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.75% are vacant.

  • The 59.64% of the population in Auglaize County, Ohio who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 69.680%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 28.590%) of those eligible to vote in Auglaize County, Ohio.

Skyline of Auglaize County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Jerky Shooter Inc

890 Rd 160, Emporia, KS 66801

Michigan Milk Producers Association

125 Depot St, Constantine, MI 49042

Sugar Creek Municipal Court

1001 Heroes Way, Sugar Creek, MO 64054

Stockton Farm Market

19 Bridge St, Stockton, NJ 08559

Maines Paper & Food Services Inc

54 Turnbull St, Springfield, MA 01104

Landscape of Ohio