Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Ashtabula County

  •   State: 
    Ohio
      County: 
    Ashtabula County
      Zips: 
    44005
    44093
    44032
    44068
    44082
    44099
    44085
    44048
    44084
    44010
    44003
    44076
    44047
    44030
    44041
    44004
      Coordinates: 
    41.89622891965356, -80.75895678185596
      Area total: 
    1367.91 sq. mi., 3542.86 sq. km, 875459.84 acres
      Area land: 
    702.07 sq. mi., 1818.36 sq. km, 449326.72 acres
      Area water: 
    665.83 sq. mi., 1724.50 sq. km, 426133.12 acres
      Established: 
    1807
      Capital seat: 

    Jefferson
    Address: 25 W Jefferson St
    County Courthouse
    Jefferson, OH 44047-1027
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Ashtabula County, Ohio, United States

  •   Population: 
    97,574; Population change: -3.87% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    139 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $40,789
      Households: 
    38,859
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.30% per 43,807 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.50%
      Income taxes: 
    6.87%
      GDP: 
    $2.86 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Ashtabula County's population of Ohio of 68,361 residents in 1930 has increased 1,43-fold to 97,574 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.16% female residents and 48.84% male residents live in as of 2020, 58.68% in Ashtabula County, Ohio are married and the remaining 41.32% are single population.

    As of 2020, 58.68% in Ashtabula County, Ohio are married and the remaining 41.32% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    46,237 residential units of which 85.06% share occupied residential units.

    26.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Ashtabula County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.42% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.47% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.98% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.38% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Ashtabula County, Ohio 64.91% are owner-occupied homes, another 22.24% are rented apartments, and the remaining 12.86% are vacant.

  • The 38.04% of the population in Ashtabula County, Ohio who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 42.040%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 55.520%) of those eligible to vote in Ashtabula County, Ohio.

Skyline of Ashtabula County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Deckers Food Mart

221 Market St, Charlestown, IN 47111

Junk Market

2340 Daniels St, Long Lake, MN 55356

Yumbutter

2901 Progress Rd, Madison, WI 53716

Consuelo M. York, CPM

101 Brunswick Ave, Emporia, VA 23847

Lao Chareune

1105 S Walton Walker Blvd, Dallas, TX 75211

Landscape of Ohio