Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Guilford County

  •   State: 
    North Carolina
      County: 
    Guilford County
      Zips: 
    27416
    27495
    27497
    27498
    27264
    27268
    27268
    27420
    27425
    27417
    27415
    27402
    27404
    27429
    27438
    27419
    27261
    27427
    27411
    27412
    27283
    27313
    27235
    27301
    27377
    27214
    27310
    27249
    27358
    27282
    27455
    27403
    27265
    27409
    27260
    27262
    27405
    27406
    27410
    27408
    27401
    27407
      Coordinates: 
    36.079468793560245, -79.78891680765133
      Area total: 
    657.64 sq. mi., 1703.27 sq. km, 420886.40 acres
      Area land: 
    645.93 sq. mi., 1672.94 sq. km, 413392.00 acres
      Area water: 
    11.71 sq. mi., 30.33 sq. km, 7494.40 acres
      Established: 
    1770
      Capital seat: 

    Greensboro and High Point
    Address: PO BOX 3427
    County Courthouse
    Greensboro, NC 27402-3427
    Governing Body: County Commissioners with 9 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Guilford County, North Carolina, United States

  •   Population: 
    541,299; Population change: 10.83% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    838 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $47,045
      Households: 
    192,296
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.60% per 256,997 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.75%
      Income taxes: 
    8.25%
      GDP: 
    $31.94 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Guilford County's population of North Carolina of 133,010 residents in 1930 has increased 4,07-fold to 541,299 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.95% female residents and 48.05% male residents live in as of 2020, 56.73% in Guilford County, North Carolina are married and the remaining 43.27% are single population.

    As of 2020, 56.73% in Guilford County, North Carolina are married and the remaining 43.27% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    232,277 residential units of which 93.00% share occupied residential units.

    23.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Guilford County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.57% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.66% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.17% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.79% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Guilford County, North Carolina 57.80% are owner-occupied homes, another 33.30% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.91% are vacant.

  • The 45.44% of the population in Guilford County, North Carolina who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 40.420%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 58.780%) of those eligible to vote in Guilford County, North Carolina.

Skyline of Guilford County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Vanguard Culinary Group Ltd

716 Whitfield St #1618, Fayetteville, NC 28306

Packit Gourmet

14466 Fitzhugh Rd, Austin, TX 78736

Arizona Custom Blends Manufacturing

2130 S Industrial Park Ave, Tempe, AZ 85282

Datacorp

200 W 17th St #120, Cheyenne, WY 82001

Legacy Hall

7800 Windrose Ave., Plano, TX 75024

Landscape of North Carolina