Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

New York County

  •   State: 
    New York
      County: 
    New York County
      Zips: 
    10156
    10160
    10117
    10117
    10129
    10185
    10101
    10043
    10101
    10160
    10179
    10109
    10185
    10045
    10113
    10159
    10270
    10156
    10199
    10268
    10276
    10116
    10285
    10286
    10008
    10108
    10021
    10001
    10013
    10001
    10150
    10163
    10080
    10162
    10055
    10016
    10278
    10154
    10041
    10171
    10172
    10158
    10002
    10178
    10173
    10121
    10069
    10103
    10112
    10151
    10106
    10152
    10115
    10104
    10282
    10177
    10120
    10153
    10176
    10044
    10110
    10105
    10167
    10122
    10271
    10280
    10175
    10155
    10107
    10279
    10281
    10174
    10039
    10111
    10123
    10168
    10166
    10169
    10119
    10037
    10170
    10030
    10118
    10165
    10026
    10040
    10020
    10034
    10031
    10035
    10033
    10009
    10006
    10027
    10075
    10032
    10029
    10128
    10005
    10028
    10004
    10007
    10014
    10025
    10023
    10024
    10038
    10002
    10021
    10012
    10065
    10010
    10011
    10003
    10013
    10019
    10017
    10036
    10018
    10016
    10022
    10001
      Coordinates: 
    40.77401924458669, -73.9700078798369
      Area total: 
    33.68 sq. mi., 87.23 sq. km, 21555.84 acres
      Area land: 
    22.66 sq. mi., 58.69 sq. km, 14503.04 acres
      Area water: 
    11.02 sq. mi., 28.54 sq. km, 7052.80 acres
      Elevation: 
    265 ft (81 m)
      Established: 
    1683
      Capital seat: 

    New York City
    Address: 2955 Veterans Road West, Suite 2
    New York, NY
    Governing Body: Legislature with 51 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • New York County, New York, United States

  •   Population: 
    8,804,190; Population change: 7.69% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    29,303 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $64,134
      Households: 
    768,292
      Unemployment rate: 
    12.30% per 3,909,836 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.38%
      Income taxes: 
    10.50%
      GDP: 
    $635.27 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • New York County's population of New York of 6,930,439 residents in 1930 has increased 1,27-fold to 8,804,190 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 52.14% female residents and 47.86% male residents live in as of 2020, 39.57% in New York County, New York are married and the remaining 60.43% are single population.

    As of 2020, 39.57% in New York County, New York are married and the remaining 60.43% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    3,618,635 residential units of which 93.14% share occupied residential units.

    32.9 minutes is the average time that residents in New York County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    7.58% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 3.41% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 59.53% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.77% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in New York County, New York 18.06% are owner-occupied homes, another 73.20% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.74% are vacant.

  • The 67.33% of the population in New York County, New York who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 13.470%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 85.700%) of those eligible to vote in New York County, New York.

Skyline of New York County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Meadow Mountain Vitamin Shoppe

829 Farris Cemetery Rd, Onia, AR 72663

Benner Food Market

4000 Benner St, Philadelphia, PA 19135

The Culture Shop

1425 Kennon St, Charlotte, NC 28205

Chestnut House Bed & Breakfast

806 Chestnut Ave, Winona Lake, IN 46590

Tortilleria Colorado

2050 W Mississippi Ave, Denver, CO 80223

Landscape of New York