Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Columbia County

  •   State: 
    New York
      County: 
    Columbia County
      Zips: 
    12024
    12050
    12530
    12174
    12115
    12544
    12195
    12172
    12541
    12132
    12165
    12017
    12517
    12130
    12503
    12173
    12523
    12136
    12513
    12502
    12521
    12565
    12029
    12060
    12516
    12125
    12529
    12106
    12075
    12526
    12037
    12184
    12534
      Coordinates: 
    42.25007022623195, -73.63187042985355
      Area total: 
    648.20 sq. mi., 1678.84 sq. km, 414850.56 acres
      Area land: 
    634.66 sq. mi., 1643.77 sq. km, 406184.32 acres
      Area water: 
    13.54 sq. mi., 35.07 sq. km, 8666.24 acres
      Established: 
    1786
      Capital seat: 

    Hudson
    Address: 401 Union St
    County Courthouse
    Hudson, NY 12534-2451
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 23 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Columbia County, New York, United States

  •   Population: 
    61,570; Population change: -2.42% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    97 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $53,712
      Households: 
    25,220
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.20% per 30,309 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.85%
      GDP: 
    $2.19 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Columbia County's population of New York of 41,617 residents in 1930 has increased 1,48-fold to 61,570 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.21% female residents and 49.79% male residents live in as of 2020, 59.15% in Columbia County, New York are married and the remaining 40.85% are single population.

    As of 2020, 59.15% in Columbia County, New York are married and the remaining 40.85% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    33,226 residential units of which 80.03% share occupied residential units.

    27.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Columbia County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    76.00% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.54% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 2.27% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.23% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Columbia County, New York 57.06% are owner-occupied homes, another 23.11% are rented apartments, and the remaining 19.84% are vacant.

  • The 44.05% of the population in Columbia County, New York who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 42.430%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 55.850%) of those eligible to vote in Columbia County, New York.

Skyline of Columbia County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Southern Design Inc & Associates

3600 Morris St N, St. Petersburg, FL 33713

TW Garner Food Company

614 W 4th St, Winston-Salem, NC 27101

Del-Val Foods

104 Maple Leaf Ct, Glassboro, NJ 08028

Fong Kee Tofu Inc

1135 Revere Ave, San Francisco, CA 94124

Dohrmann Seed Cleaning

124 W Wachter Ave, Bismarck, ND 58504

Landscape of New York