Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Scott County

  •   State: 
    Scott County
    44.64850675047789, -93.53589196428025
      Area total: 
    368.37 sq. mi., 954.07 sq. km, 235755.52 acres
      Area land: 
    356.25 sq. mi., 922.69 sq. km, 228002.56 acres
      Area water: 
    12.11 sq. mi., 31.38 sq. km, 7752.96 acres
      Capital seat: 

    Address: 200 4Th Ave W
    County Government Center
    Shakopee, MN 55379-1220
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Scott County, Minnesota, United States

  •   Population: 
    150,928; Population change: 16.16% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    424 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.90% per 83,897 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
    $6.07 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Scott County's population of Minnesota of 14,116 residents in 1930 has increased 10,69-fold to 150,928 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.71% female residents and 50.29% male residents live in as of 2020, 67.25% in Scott County, Minnesota are married and the remaining 32.75% are single population.

    As of 2020, 67.25% in Scott County, Minnesota are married and the remaining 32.75% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    54,658 residential units of which 96.32% share occupied residential units.

    26.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Scott County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.95% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.84% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.95% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.67% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Scott County, Minnesota 84.23% are owner-occupied homes, another 11.87% are rented apartments, and the remaining 3.91% are vacant.

  • The 43.21% of the population in Scott County, Minnesota who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 54.700%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 43.510%) of those eligible to vote in Scott County, Minnesota.

Skyline of Scott County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Souto New York Inc

501 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014

Amway Products Distributor

10110 Cedar Run, Tampa, FL 33619

Silver Bay Seafoods

111 J T Brown St, Craig, AK 99921

Jarvis Sales Co

3335 S 2070 E UNIT 17, Salt Lake City, UT 84109

Johnson O'Hare Food Broker

524 Duanesburg Rd, Schenectady, NY 12306

Landscape of Minnesota