Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Le Sueur County

  •   State: 
    Minnesota
      County: 
    Le Sueur County
      Zips: 
    56052
    56017
    56050
    56028
    56069
    56096
    56057
    56058
      Coordinates: 
    44.3714431137223, -93.73011491470263
      Area total: 
    473.82 sq. mi., 1227.19 sq. km, 303244.16 acres
      Area land: 
    448.67 sq. mi., 1162.05 sq. km, 287148.80 acres
      Area water: 
    25.15 sq. mi., 65.14 sq. km, 16095.36 acres
      Established: 
    1853
      Capital seat: 

    Le Center
    Address: 88 S Park Ave
    County Courthouse
    Le Center, MN 56057-1658
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Le Sueur County, Minnesota, United States

  •   Population: 
    28,674; Population change: 3.51% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    64 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $54,456
      Households: 
    11,040
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.80% per 16,186 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.50%
      Income taxes: 
    7.85%
      GDP: 
    $1.03 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Le Sueur County's population of Minnesota of 17,990 residents in 1930 has increased 1,59-fold to 28,674 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.79% female residents and 50.21% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.47% in Le Sueur County, Minnesota are married and the remaining 36.53% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.47% in Le Sueur County, Minnesota are married and the remaining 36.53% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    12,811 residential units of which 88.10% share occupied residential units.

    24.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Le Sueur County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.70% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.34% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.37% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.47% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Le Sueur County, Minnesota 72.87% are owner-occupied homes, another 14.78% are rented apartments, and the remaining 12.35% are vacant.

  • The 73.15% of the population in Le Sueur County, Minnesota who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 50.880%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 46.600%) of those eligible to vote in Le Sueur County, Minnesota.

Skyline of Le Sueur County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Watson Dean

7667 Walker Rd, Ovid, MI 48866

Gillette Cheese House

118 S Gillette Ave, Gillette, WY 82716

Hansen Foodservice

96-1282 Waihona St, Pearl City, HI 96782

Futuro Foods

955 Lively Blvd, Wood Dale, IL 60191

Amida Food Corporation

17531 Railroad St #L, City of Industry, CA 91748

Landscape of Minnesota