Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Beltrami County

  •   State: 
    Minnesota
      County: 
    Beltrami County
      Zips: 
    56663
    56666
    56619
    56670
    56685
    56667
    56683
    56647
    56678
    56650
    56671
    56630
    56601
      Coordinates: 
    47.97377211755306, -94.93761584671988
      Area total: 
    3055.40 sq. mi., 7913.44 sq. km, 1955454.08 acres
      Area land: 
    2504.70 sq. mi., 6487.15 sq. km, 1603010.56 acres
      Area water: 
    550.69 sq. mi., 1426.29 sq. km, 352443.52 acres
      Established: 
    1866
      Capital seat: 

    Bemidji
    Address: 701 Minnesota Ave Nw
    County Courthouse
    Bemidji, MN 56601-3096
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Beltrami County, Minnesota, United States

  •   Population: 
    46,228; Population change: 4.02% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    18 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $40,983
      Households: 
    16,357
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.30% per 24,865 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    7.85%
      GDP: 
    $1.66 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Beltrami County's population of Minnesota of 20,707 residents in 1930 has increased 2,23-fold to 46,228 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.83% female residents and 49.17% male residents live in as of 2020, 52.37% in Beltrami County, Minnesota are married and the remaining 47.63% are single population.

    As of 2020, 52.37% in Beltrami County, Minnesota are married and the remaining 47.63% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    21,271 residential units of which 83.11% share occupied residential units.

    20.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Beltrami County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    73.16% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 14.76% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.93% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.09% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Beltrami County, Minnesota 63.98% are owner-occupied homes, another 21.73% are rented apartments, and the remaining 14.30% are vacant.

  • The 45.69% of the population in Beltrami County, Minnesota who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 43.900%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 54.050%) of those eligible to vote in Beltrami County, Minnesota.

Skyline of Beltrami County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Bolboreta Group LLC

13460 NW 107th Ave Unit 9, Hialeah Gardens, FL 33018

Alternative A Community Market

16 Mt Desert St, Bar Harbor, ME 04609

Putney Pasta

28 Vernon St # 434, Brattleboro, VT 05301

S & S Food Distributors Inc

3329 N 35th St, Milwaukee, WI 53216

Spark Social SF

601 Mission Bay Boulevard North, San Francisco, CA 94158

Landscape of Minnesota