Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Talbot County

  •   State: 
    Maryland
      County: 
    Talbot County
      Zips: 
    21624
    21652
    21653
    21647
    21665
    21612
    21676
    21662
    21679
    21671
    21625
    21654
    21673
    21663
    21601
      Coordinates: 
    38.74910024822811, -76.1786171184658
      Area total: 
    476.81 sq. mi., 1234.93 sq. km, 305156.48 acres
      Area land: 
    268.56 sq. mi., 695.56 sq. km, 171877.12 acres
      Area water: 
    208.25 sq. mi., 539.36 sq. km, 133279.36 acres
      Established: 
    1662
      Capital seat: 

    Easton
    Address: 11 N Washington St
    County Courthouse
    Easton, MD 21601-3195
    Governing Body: County Council with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Talbot County, Maryland, United States

  •   Population: 
    37,526; Population change: -0.68% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    140 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $60,741
      Households: 
    15,720
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.00% per 17,776 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    7.00%
      GDP: 
    $1.97 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Talbot County's population of Maryland of 18,583 residents in 1930 has increased 2,02-fold to 37,526 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 52.21% female residents and 47.79% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.79% in Talbot County, Maryland are married and the remaining 37.21% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.79% in Talbot County, Maryland are married and the remaining 37.21% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    19,538 residential units of which 83.41% share occupied residential units.

    23.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Talbot County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.38% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.85% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.02% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.18% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Talbot County, Maryland 57.95% are owner-occupied homes, another 23.31% are rented apartments, and the remaining 18.74% are vacant.

  • The 46.13% of the population in Talbot County, Maryland who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 54.090%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 44.450%) of those eligible to vote in Talbot County, Maryland.

Skyline of Talbot County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Organicavos.Com

32038 Caminito Quieto, Bonsall, CA 92003

Nayora Foods

7257 Beverly Blvd # 105, Los Angeles, CA 90036

Olde Man Granola

9084 Marshall Ct, Westminster, CO 80031

Compass Group

1050 Miller Dr, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701

Atlantic Salmon of Maine

133 Smalls Point Rd, Machiasport, ME 04655

Landscape of Maryland