Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Cumberland County

  •   State: 
    Maine
      County: 
    Cumberland County
      Zips: 
    04109
    04116
    04082
    04019
    04116
    04057
    04109
    04077
    04098
    04050
    04108
    04070
    04024
    04112
    04078
    04091
    04106
    04003
    04017
    04108
    04085
    04104
    04066
    04069
    04110
    04029
    04021
    04040
    04021
    04015
    04097
    04079
    04055
    04071
    04260
    04084
    04107
    04039
    04009
    04096
    04032
    04038
    04105
    04062
    04092
    04102
    04011
    04074
    04103
    04106
    04101
      Coordinates: 
    43.80608207240344, -70.33020057652966
      Area total: 
    1217.46 sq. mi., 3153.21 sq. km, 779175.68 acres
      Area land: 
    835.95 sq. mi., 2165.09 sq. km, 535004.80 acres
      Area water: 
    381.52 sq. mi., 988.12 sq. km, 244170.88 acres
      Established: 
    1760
      Capital seat: 

    Portland
    Address: 142 Federal St
    Cumberland Superior Court
    Portland, ME 04101-4151
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Cumberland County, Maine, United States

  •   Population: 
    303,069; Population change: 7.60% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    362 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $56,138
      Households: 
    114,355
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.30% per 160,863 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.00%
      Income taxes: 
    8.50%
      GDP: 
    $19.82 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Cumberland County's population of Maine of 133,988 residents in 1930 has increased 2,26-fold to 303,069 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.33% female residents and 48.67% male residents live in as of 2020, 56.34% in Cumberland County, Maine are married and the remaining 43.66% are single population.

    As of 2020, 56.34% in Cumberland County, Maine are married and the remaining 43.66% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    149,452 residential units of which 85.71% share occupied residential units.

    23.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Cumberland County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    79.58% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.46% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.52% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.62% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Cumberland County, Maine 58.62% are owner-occupied homes, another 27.80% are rented apartments, and the remaining 13.58% are vacant.

  • The 37.22% of the population in Cumberland County, Maine who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 34.230%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 64.100%) of those eligible to vote in Cumberland County, Maine.

Skyline of Cumberland County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Snacks N Things

14600 Lakeside Cir # 1030, Sterling Heights, MI 48313

Horsetooth Hot Sauce

832 E Lincoln Ave #1A, Fort Collins, CO 80524

Akerlow Cheese

419 Jefferson River Rd, Three Forks, MT 59752

Oak Shade Cheese LLC

286 Reath Rd, Kirkwood, PA 17536

Amazing Real Live Food Co

124 Chase Rd, Pine Plains, NY 12567

Landscape of Maine