Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Androscoggin County

  •   State: 
    Maine
      County: 
    Androscoggin County
      Zips: 
    04228
    04291
    04212
    04211
    04288
    04241
    04243
    04266
    04280
    04252
    04258
    04222
    04253
    04263
    04274
    04280
    04256
    04236
    04250
    04252
    04254
    04282
    04210
    04240
      Coordinates: 
    44.16584826296175, -70.20644498953578
      Area total: 
    497.12 sq. mi., 1287.54 sq. km, 318157.44 acres
      Area land: 
    467.95 sq. mi., 1211.99 sq. km, 299489.28 acres
      Area water: 
    29.17 sq. mi., 75.55 sq. km, 18668.16 acres
      Established: 
    1854
      Capital seat: 

    Auburn
    Address: 2 Turner Street
    Auburn Superior Court
    Auburn, ME 04210-5894
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Androscoggin County, Maine, United States

  •   Population: 
    111,139; Population change: 3.19% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    238 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $45,824
      Households: 
    45,445
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.50% per 54,470 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.00%
      Income taxes: 
    8.50%
      GDP: 
    $4.32 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Androscoggin County's population of Maine of 71,214 residents in 1930 has increased 1,56-fold to 111,139 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.13% female residents and 48.87% male residents live in as of 2020, 56.75% in Androscoggin County, Maine are married and the remaining 43.25% are single population.

    As of 2020, 56.75% in Androscoggin County, Maine are married and the remaining 43.25% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    49,837 residential units of which 91.08% share occupied residential units.

    25.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Androscoggin County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.09% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.27% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.89% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.63% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Androscoggin County, Maine 59.69% are owner-occupied homes, another 32.54% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.77% are vacant.

  • The 45.87% of the population in Androscoggin County, Maine who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 41.330%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 56.550%) of those eligible to vote in Androscoggin County, Maine.

Skyline of Androscoggin County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Sangiovese Ristorante

9708 District, North St Suite 920, Fishers, IN 46037

Liposome Labs LLC

301 1st St E, Snowflake, AZ 85937

Datil Sensation

226 Rollin Hills Private Dr, Blountville, TN 37617

Nicola's Pasta Fresca

735 Fairfield Ave, Kenilworth, NJ 07033

Good Link Trading

13241 Barton Cir, Whittier, CA 90605

Landscape of Maine