Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Martin County

  •   State: 
    Kentucky
      County: 
    Martin County
      Zips: 
    41203
    41250
    41203
    41262
    41214
    41231
    41267
    41224
      Coordinates: 
    37.80157691555319, -82.51329201039474
      Area total: 
    230.61 sq. mi., 597.27 sq. km, 147587.84 acres
      Area land: 
    229.62 sq. mi., 594.71 sq. km, 146955.52 acres
      Area water: 
    0.99 sq. mi., 2.56 sq. km, 632.32 acres
      Established: 
    1870
      Capital seat: 

    Inez
    Address: PO BOX 309
    County Courthouse
    Inez, KY 41224-0309
    Governing Body: Magistrate Fiscal Court with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Martin County, Kentucky, United States

  •   Population: 
    11,287; Population change: -12.70% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    49 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $23,281
      Households: 
    7,258
      Unemployment rate: 
    11.60% per 2,498 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $253.40 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Martin County's population of Kentucky of 18,862 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,91-fold to 17,120 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.75% female residents and 48.25% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.83% in Martin County, Kentucky are married and the remaining 39.17% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.83% in Martin County, Kentucky are married and the remaining 39.17% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    4,792 residential units of which 84.20% share occupied residential units.

    30.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Martin County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.70% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 16.38% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.87% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.77% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Martin County, Kentucky 65.25% are owner-occupied homes, another 16.82% are rented apartments, and the remaining 17.92% are vacant.

  • The 25.82% of the population in Martin County, Kentucky who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 76.490%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 21.890%) of those eligible to vote in Martin County, Kentucky.

Skyline of Martin County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Broward Food Brokers Inc

7950 NW 76th Ave, Medley, FL 33166

Universal Pure

1601 Pioneers Blvd, Lincoln, NE 68502

Food Donation Connection

12740 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN 37934

El Camino Super Store

205 El Camino Real, Greenfield, CA 93927

Snacks N Things

14600 Lakeside Cir # 1030, Sterling Heights, MI 48313

Landscape of Kentucky