Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Campbell County

  •   State: 
    Kentucky
      County: 
    Campbell County
      Zips: 
    41099
    41085
    41007
    41076
    41059
    41071
    41071
    41076
    41074
    41076
    41073
    41076
    41001
    41075
    41071
      Coordinates: 
    38.946471065155905, -84.37969886393216
      Area total: 
    159.42 sq. mi., 412.90 sq. km, 102028.80 acres
      Area land: 
    151.34 sq. mi., 391.97 sq. km, 96857.60 acres
      Area water: 
    8.08 sq. mi., 20.93 sq. km, 5171.20 acres
      Established: 
    1795
      Capital seat: 

    Newport
    Address: 1098 Monmouth St
    Newport, KY
    Governing Body: Commission Fiscal Court with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Campbell County, Kentucky, United States

  •   Population: 
    93,076; Population change: 3.03% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    615 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $52,106
      Households: 
    2,150
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.60% per 49,647 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $3.15 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Campbell County's population of Kentucky of 7,363 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,66-fold to 4,826 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.81% female residents and 49.19% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.49% in Campbell County, Kentucky are married and the remaining 37.51% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.49% in Campbell County, Kentucky are married and the remaining 37.51% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    41,405 residential units of which 92.90% share occupied residential units.

    25.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Campbell County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    79.57% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.14% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 3.49% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.35% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Campbell County, Kentucky 64.41% are owner-occupied homes, another 27.72% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.87% are vacant.

  • The 51.14% of the population in Campbell County, Kentucky who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 59.670%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 38.770%) of those eligible to vote in Campbell County, Kentucky.

Skyline of Campbell County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Midwest Foods

9067 Southern Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33411

Earth Source Inc

1370 Decision St suite c, Vista, CA 92081

Offshore Seafood Co

2586 25th Ave N, St. Petersburg, Florida 33713

R w Garcia Co

100 Enterprise Way, Scotts Valley, CA 95066

The Prairie Garden

76135 Rd 339, Madrid, NE 69150

Landscape of Kentucky