Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Anderson County

  •   State: 
    Kentucky
      County: 
    Anderson County
      Zips: 
    40342
      Coordinates: 
    38.00391344318209, -84.9910072078076
      Area total: 
    204.28 sq. mi., 529.09 sq. km, 130739.84 acres
      Area land: 
    202.17 sq. mi., 523.61 sq. km, 129386.24 acres
      Area water: 
    2.12 sq. mi., 5.48 sq. km, 1353.60 acres
      Established: 
    1827
      Capital seat: 

    Lawrenceburg
    Address: 137 S Main St
    County Courthouse
    Lawrenceburg, KY 40342-1157
    Governing Body: Magistrate Fiscal Court with 6 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Anderson County, Kentucky, United States

  •   Population: 
    23,852; Population change: 11.35% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    118 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $52,786
      Households: 
    3,456
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.10% per 11,752 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $518.07 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Anderson County's population of Kentucky of 9,910 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,78-fold to 7,728 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.20% female residents and 49.80% male residents live in as of 2020, 65.89% in Anderson County, Kentucky are married and the remaining 34.11% are single population.

    As of 2020, 65.89% in Anderson County, Kentucky are married and the remaining 34.11% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    10,044 residential units of which 93.28% share occupied residential units.

    29.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Anderson County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.90% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.11% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.16% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.24% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Anderson County, Kentucky 74.28% are owner-occupied homes, another 18.76% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.97% are vacant.

  • The 61.34% of the population in Anderson County, Kentucky who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 65.250%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 32.810%) of those eligible to vote in Anderson County, Kentucky.

Skyline of Anderson County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Nonni's Food Co

1 Westbrook Corporate Center, Westchester, IL 60154

Green Door Organics

810 Central Ave, Sarasota, FL 34236

Fish Etc

1141 Forest Ave, Chico, CA 95928

Rays Country Ham Company LLC

700 W Pine St, Mt Airy, NC 27030

JIFFY" Mix

201 W North St, Chelsea, MI 48118

Landscape of Kentucky