Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Wyandotte County

  •   State: 
    Kansas
      County: 
    Wyandotte County
      Zips: 
    66113
    66117
    66118
    66111
    66115
    66104
    66105
    66160
    66109
    66111
    66112
    66012
    66106
    66101
    66102
    66103
      Coordinates: 
    39.114645258536605, -94.7644783994108
      Area total: 
    156.20 sq. mi., 404.54 sq. km, 99964.80 acres
      Area land: 
    151.64 sq. mi., 392.74 sq. km, 97048.32 acres
      Area water: 
    4.56 sq. mi., 11.80 sq. km, 2916.48 acres
      Established: 
    1859
      Capital seat: 

    Kansas City
    Address: 701 N 7Th St
    Kansas City, KS 66101-3035
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 10 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Wyandotte County, Kansas, United States

  •   Population: 
    169,245; Population change: 7.45% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1039.0 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $38,338
      Households: 
    7,236
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.80% per 78,392 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.55%
      Income taxes: 
    6.45%
      GDP: 
    $11.11 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Wyandotte County's population of Kansas of 16,401 residents in 1930 has increased 1,15-fold to 18,903 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.99% female residents and 49.01% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.69% in Wyandotte County, Kansas are married and the remaining 37.31% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.69% in Wyandotte County, Kansas are married and the remaining 37.31% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    68,475 residential units of which 90.30% share occupied residential units.

    23.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Wyandotte County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.68% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 15.53% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.36% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.99% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Wyandotte County, Kansas 55.35% are owner-occupied homes, another 32.55% are rented apartments, and the remaining 12.09% are vacant.

  • The 34.78% of the population in Wyandotte County, Kansas who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 28.750%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 69.440%) of those eligible to vote in Wyandotte County, Kansas.

Skyline of Wyandotte County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2635 Companies
938 Counties
1761 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc

3130 Industrial St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495

Jerry Jordan Food Broker

1754 Camp Ave, Merrick, NY 11566

Two One Two New York

1410 Broadway # 2104, New York, NY 10018

Freddoloso Foods Corporation

2440 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612

Wilke International Inc

14321 W 96th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66215

Other Companies

Cr Crain & Son Inc

10660 Bryne Ave, Los Molinos, CA 96055

Buffalo Rock Co

3775 Napier Field Rd, Dothan, AL 36303

Furkan Food Market

7018 Bristol Pike, Levittown, PA 19057

Sliver Creek Food Production

25101 Little Italy Rd, Custer, SD 57730

Nutek Inc

2501 Champion Lakes Ct, Louisville, KY 40245

Landscape of Kansas